a few extreeeem pics

"Marty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > not
> >
> > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?postid=506323#poststop
> >
> > The camera has taken a back seat to JSTHUAR the last few months.
> >
> > JD

> I haven't had a chance to ride in the past few weeks...... been playing
> Marine games with the Fallujah gang. Good to see SOMEONE getting out there
> amongst them.
>
> Get some for me will ya?
>
> Marty

You know it Gunny. Sometimes I think I could be doing the World
better with an M-21 and a spotter in a place like Fallujah though.

JD

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > not
> >
> > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?postid=506323#poststop
> >
> > The camera has taken a back seat to JSTHUAR the last few months.
> >
> > JD

> I like em, especially the B&W shot of the scrawny little whippet on the
> shiny Walgoose, heheh
>
> paladin

That would be Hemo D. Magnificent on his Klein Palohemo. I just might
drag him up to AM-B ID 2005.

JD

JD wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> JD wrote:
>>> not
>>>
>>> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?postid=506323#poststop
>>>
>>> The camera has taken a back seat to JSTHUAR the last few months.
>>>
>>> JD

>> Off to get me some 'Dew, dewd! Please post coordinates and detailed
>> directions.
>>
>> Matt
>>
>> PS - cool!

> HA! It was Gilligan's Island according to some dewd on mtbr.
>
> JD

Alright. Time to get the racks mounted on the Minnow!

Matt

JD wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Ride-A-Lot wrote:

>>>Utah?
>>>
>>>Third pic down. That's an odd sight. Oasis?
>>>

>>Ah, never mind. It's west of Utah. Found the same Desert Fan Palm pic
>>on another site.

> It's Beverly Hills.
>
> JD

There would be more SUV's.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

> "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > not
>> >
>> > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?postid=506323#poststop
>> >
>> > The camera has taken a back seat to JSTHUAR the last few months.
>> >
>> > JD

>> Nice pics. Palms can only mean one thing.

> If they are rosy, it would mean **** rogers is looking at pics of Billy
> Mumy again.
>
> JD

Yup.. ROTFLMAO