A few more pics

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by MattB, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Ben riding locally more this year than any other. Just not as much time as I
    used to have.
    Lucky for me it's not so bad around here.

    Took a SS ride at Hartman Rocks the other night. Beautiful evening with
    unsettled weather conditions and I was ON! I was riding strong, and cleaned
    everything I tried, and tried everything I came upon except one move on
    Rattlesnake. For that move on the SS I would rather have someone around to
    carry me out or call someone if I didn't make it. The 24 Hour race was the
    weekend before, and the course was packed so hard it was like pavement. Very
    fast and fun!

    Hartman Rocks Sunset from the top of Beck's
    http://www.mattb.net/images/2004-09/hartman_sunset.JPG

    Looking the opposite direction from the same spot (alpenglow)
    http://www.mattb.net/images/2004-09/hartman_sunset.JPG

    Natural beauty from the Signal Peak climb on another ride we did last
    weekend (same area as my last couple of photos).
    http://www.mattb.net/images/2004-09/DSC02252%20(2).JPG

    Matt

    Tags:

  2. MattB

    MattB Guest

  3. MattB

    MattB Guest

  4. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ben riding locally more this year than any other. Just not as much time as

    > used to have.
    > Lucky for me it's not so bad around here.

    Quite the understatement.

    Greg