A few more pics

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Zilla wrote:
> > http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=268
> >
> > This is f'd up man! (Nice)
> >

> Didn't that one make it into DirtRag?

I don't know if it did. I submitted a couple of pics to their "rider's
eye" a while back, but don't remember what photos were sent. There
have been a lot of crappy photos in that section of dirt rag when I've
taken the time to sneak a peek at the bookstore, many with a direct
connection to Maurice Tierney and co. Mrs. Angry got one in, which wa
a cool shot of a bike on a roof rack, through a sun roof, with a really
cool cloud background. Definitely one of the better shots in that
section.

That photo was one of about six that my friend Keith Benedetto of OTE
took of me near Mohab with my camera. I set up the shot, then rode it
about a dozen times with Keith shooting away. I kept six of the shots
and have previously posted one or two others on the 'net. This is a
first appearance of that particular shot. I'd like to thank the Z-Boys
for the inspiration of that particular wallride, which I have ridden on
every visit to that area for the last eight years.

JD