A few photos of Austin riding

Combfilter wrote:

>>defensive are we?? 1. i was joking ,

So was I. Defensive, aren't we? Read my reply again. Yep. You went off on nothing.

> 2. skate ski's are for *****'s who are afraid they will get hurt
>
> on a skateboard. 3. your pics obviously show what a fairy you are.

Another one outs himself. Review: Weak. I've seen better from worse. Try again. In what way,
exactly, do the pictures reveal any clues as to

> learn to take a joke.. remember I am just some dude on the internet, you dont' have to take me
> serious. You are the one posting pics to a non binary group

Whoopsie.

> wanting a response from people. Learn to deal with those responses...

Physician, heal thyself.

> love always. -comb

My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.