A few pictures from the CX Nationals.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pete Fagerlin, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.

    The damn hikers were causing all kinds of environmental damage.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/damn_hikers.jpg

    Mud, and pavement, together.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/cg2.jpg

    Good thing she's female:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/ballbreaker.jpg

    Team Velo Bella on the pavement (tried to find you Sabine but no luck. Saw the booth though)

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/vb.jpg

    Men's first taste of dirt (note how clean they are):

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/andy.jpg

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/focused.jpg

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/middle.jpg

    The line less traveled:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/endo.jpg

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/endo2.jpg

    Tripoding:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/turn.jpg

    Off-camber, downhill, UCI-tall barriers:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/k2.jpg

    Page wins by over a minute. He dominated:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/victory.jpg

    Tags:

  2. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.

    Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them in
    a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.

    Greg

    --
    "Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
    we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

  3. Sabine

    Sabine Guest

    "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.
    >
    > > Team Velo Bella on the pavement (tried to find you Sabine but no luck. Saw
    > the booth though)
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/vb.jpg

    With those conditions, we could have been standing right next to each other and not even known it.

    Your Page over the barriers shot is awesome.

    Sabine

  4. "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    | > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.
    | >

    | Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them
    in
    | a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.

    LOL.

    It's your (and Ma Nature's) fault that I even had a chance to post them today.

  5. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    > Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.

    Nice photos Pete!

    > Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them
    in
    > a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.

    Sabine took some good ones and so did Pete. Sabine did get more shots thus she has a lot of
    better ones.

  6. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > | > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.
    > | >

    > | Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them
    > in
    > | a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.
    >
    > LOL.
    >
    > It's your (and Ma Nature's) fault that I even had a chance to post them today.

    I was bummed about cancelling when I woke up and it was clear out this morning. But then it
    rained at about 11am. Right when we would have been at around 4500 ft. Don't know what the snow
    level was down here, haven't seen the mountains yet, but it would have been miserable if it
    wasn't snowing up there.

    Greg