A few pictures from the CX Nationals.

Pete Fagerlin

Guest
Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.

The damn hikers were causing all kinds of environmental damage.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/damn_hikers.jpg

Mud, and pavement, together.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/cg2.jpg

Good thing she's female:

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/ballbreaker.jpg

Team Velo Bella on the pavement (tried to find you Sabine but no luck. Saw the booth though)

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/vb.jpg

Men's first taste of dirt (note how clean they are):

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/andy.jpg

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/focused.jpg

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/middle.jpg

The line less traveled:

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/endo.jpg

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/endo2.jpg

Tripoding:

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/turn.jpg

Off-camber, downhill, UCI-tall barriers:

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/k2.jpg

Page wins by over a minute. He dominated:

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/cx2002/victory.jpg

Pete Fagerlin wrote:
> Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.

Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them in
a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.

Greg

--
"Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

| Pete Fagerlin wrote:
| > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.
| >

| Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them
in
| a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.

LOL.

It's your (and Ma Nature's) fault that I even had a chance to post them today.

> Pete Fagerlin wrote:
> > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.

Nice photos Pete!

> Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them
in
> a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.

Sabine took some good ones and so did Pete. Sabine did get more shots thus she has a lot of
better ones.

Pete Fagerlin wrote:
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | Pete Fagerlin wrote:
> | > Mondo rain. Like 4 inches of rain in the three hours I was there.
> | >

> | Weak, and a day late and a dollar short on r.b.r., should have left them
> in
> | a.m-b. Sabine's are mucho better.
>
> LOL.
>
> It's your (and Ma Nature's) fault that I even had a chance to post them today.

I was bummed about cancelling when I woke up and it was clear out this morning. But then it
rained at about 11am. Right when we would have been at around 4500 ft. Don't know what the snow
level was down here, haven't seen the mountains yet, but it would have been miserable if it
wasn't snowing up there.

Greg