a few recent pics

GeeDubb wrote:
> I rode the Butte at 11 this morning......hit 107F in direct sun.....it was
> the most uninspiring shade of brown.

Day'um spanky, you need to get yourself riding in some REAL heat. I
went for a ride through the desert today at 1300, and it was 142°F in
the shade, if you could find any.

Sand Squid wrote:
> GeeDubb wrote:
>> I rode the Butte at 11 this morning......hit 107F in direct
>> sun.....it was the most uninspiring shade of brown.

> Day'um spanky, you need to get yourself riding in some REAL heat. I
> went for a ride through the desert today at 1300, and it was 142°F in
> the shade, if you could find any.

But it's a dry heat...

JD wrote:
> http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4018
>
> Don't bother asking where.

Looks something like E. OR, last time I biked there. Well, N. Central
E. LOL.

Nice pics. Makes me want to ride near Mt.St. Helens again. Not as
dry-looking, very few people, nice scenery, chance of violent death due
to explosive vulcanism.

:)

E.P.

"Sand Squid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

GeeDubb wrote:
> I rode the Butte at 11 this morning......hit 107F in direct sun.....it was
> the most uninspiring shade of brown.

Day'um spanky, you need to get yourself riding in some REAL heat. I
went for a ride through the desert today at 1300, and it was 142°F in
the shade, if you could find any.

Call me a puss but if it weren't for the extraneous bs going on where you're
at, I'd come ride with you (of course if not for the bs you wouldn't be
there) I'd be curious to see if the bike computer exploded due to the heat!

Gary