A funny sight...

Paladin

Guest
In this bike-crazy town, I thought I'd seen almost everything, but
today, on the way back from lunch, I saw this grizzled old coot on a
mid-80's stumpjumper, that was hauling a baby carrier, and attached to
the baby carrier was a well-worn Bob Yak Trailer. Triple choo-choo.
The dood was picking up glass and cans, which was made rather difficult
by his holding a cigarette in one hand, the bike in the other....
Americana at its best, I guess...

CDB

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In this bike-crazy town, I thought I'd seen almost everything, but
> today, on the way back from lunch, I saw this grizzled old coot on a
> mid-80's stumpjumper, that was hauling a baby carrier, and attached to
> the baby carrier was a well-worn Bob Yak Trailer. Triple choo-choo.
> The dood was picking up glass and cans, which was made rather difficult
> by his holding a cigarette in one hand, the bike in the other....
> Americana at its best, I guess...
>
> CDB

I've seen similar here in Phoenix but not in sub-freezing temps.....

Gary

Paladin wrote:
> In this bike-crazy town, I thought I'd seen almost everything, but
> today, on the way back from lunch, I saw this grizzled old coot on a
> mid-80's stumpjumper, that was hauling a baby carrier, and attached to
> the baby carrier was a well-worn Bob Yak Trailer. Triple choo-choo.
> The dood was picking up glass and cans, which was made rather difficult
> by his holding a cigarette in one hand, the bike in the other....
> Americana at its best, I guess...
>
> CDB

What a bummer. I see some of those dudes every day and I don't even
own a BOB trailer.

JD