A gay bicycle comes in your bed !

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Karl-Hugo Weesberg, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. You are in your bed, alone, nude.

    Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!

    What do you do???

    Tags:

  2. "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    > Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >
    > What do you do???

    Face its bottom bracket?

  3. cc011

    cc011 Guest

    Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
    > You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    > Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >
    > What do you do???

    Calling for constitutional amendment to ban the manufacturing of gay
    bicycles.

  4. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 24 Oct 2004 17:21:33 -0700, [email protected] (Karl-Hugo
    Weesberg) wrote:

    >What do you do???

    Plonk the thread and poster?
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  5. Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
    > You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    > Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >
    > What do you do???

    Ream out the headtube!

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  6. Dan Daniel

    Dan Daniel Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:48:41 -0400, cc011 <[email protected]_and_cast.net>
    wrote:

    >Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
    >> You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >>
    >> Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >>
    >> What do you do???

    >Calling for constitutional amendment to ban the manufacturing of gay
    >bicycles.

    So gay bikes are made, not born that way? Last time I park mine
    anywhere near one of those pink Cannondales...

  7. Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
    > You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    > Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >
    > What do you do???

    Change the sheets.

    Bill "duh" S.

  8. serg

    serg Guest

    what the hell does this have to do with anything? it's not even funny...

  9. Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:
    >On 24 Oct 2004 17:21:33 -0700, [email protected] (Karl-Hugo
    >Weesberg) wrote:
    >>What do you do???

    >Plonk the thread and poster?

    While following up to can.uucp, exactly as he wanted you to do.
    Particularly dumb since this is the second round of this campaign, and a
    number of rbt regulars fell for it the first time around, as I pointed out
    at the time.

  10. Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

    > You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    > Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >
    > What do you do???

    Screw in a new bottom bracket?

  11. David Damerell wrote:
    > Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> On 24 Oct 2004 17:21:33 -0700, [email protected] (Karl-Hugo
    >> Weesberg) wrote:
    >>> What do you do???

    >> Plonk the thread and poster?

    > While following up to can.uucp, exactly as he wanted you to do.

    I noticed that and removed my reply to there. What's the purpose of this
    "campaign?"

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  12. Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
    > You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    > Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >
    > What do you do???

    Ask her if she has any friends who want to join in.

    Cam

  13. meb

    meb New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2003
    Messages:
    1,219
    Say "I wasn't wearing my helmet when I crashed so not now I have a headache."

  14. epson

    epson Guest

    [email protected] (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    > Suddenly and without warning, a gay bicycle comes in your bed!!!
    >
    > What do you do???

    Correction, that would have to be a unicycle, bicycles are bi.
    Van

  15. Phil, Squid-in-Training <[email protected]> wrote:
    >David Damerell wrote:
    >>Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>Plonk the thread and poster?

    >>While following up to can.uucp, exactly as he wanted you to do.

    >I noticed that and removed my reply to there. What's the purpose of this
    >"campaign?"

    Make a nuisance in can.*. Similarly inflammatory messages have been posted
    to very many groups.