a good bike for me?

createdtodestry

Jul 12, 2004
Hi everyone, I am looking for a new frame and I am looking for some ansers to my questions. I plan to buy a frame from ebay, unless I can find a new one for a good deal(i'm on a budget). My first question is are hks bikes any good? some of there designs look fairly good and they are not too expencive.

I mostly trail ride, and jump anything in my path. i guess i am a fairly agressive rider. Where i live there are not too many big hills, but I dont pass up an opertunity to ride down steep hills. There are also alot of bmx style trails and tracks i ride on. right now I have a releigh m50 frame, and im wishing i had full suspencion. I am about 5'6" and weigh somewhere around 130 pounds. If anyone could suggest a good full suspencion frame for around $300 or less(U.S.) it would be very helpful. Oh and also i would like a bike that will last a while, thanks for any help.

wow this forum is kinda slow. I've decided to buy this frame if the components will fit from my bike. I have a raliegh m50 with shamano derailers and stuff(8 speed rear sprocket), and im not sure weather or not my componentes will fit. Are all bottom brackets and head sets on mountainbikes usually the same? thanks.