A good reason not to go to the dark side ...

>I thought darkside vehicles were supposed to be aero!

Made from chocolate???

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:57:05 +0000, Richard Bates
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I thought darkside vehicles were supposed to be aero!
>
>http://www.cuddle.clara.net/darkside.jpg (43k)

***********, that's quite a fairing! I wouldn't fancy it in a crosswind, even with the extra wheel.

Then again, it might be fun if they replaced it using a sail with the advertising printed on it -
then you could land yacht up and down the high street.

Wheeeeeeee!

Bob

"Call me Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:57:05 +0000, Richard Bates
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I thought darkside vehicles were supposed to be aero!
> >
> >http://www.cuddle.clara.net/darkside.jpg (43k)
>
> ***********, that's quite a fairing! I wouldn't fancy it in a crosswind, even with the
> extra wheel.

I have had the pleasure of having to overtake two of these things in convoy trying to start off on a
1in100 slope.

I got lots of grief from the car who wanted to overtake all 3 of us at the same time.