A good reason not to go to the dark side ...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. I thought darkside vehicles were supposed to be aero!

    http://www.cuddle.clara.net/darkside.jpg (43k)

    Love and hugs from Rich xx

    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign

    Tags:

  2. >I thought darkside vehicles were supposed to be aero!

    Made from chocolate???

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Call Me Bob

    Call Me Bob Guest

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:57:05 +0000, Richard Bates
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I thought darkside vehicles were supposed to be aero!
    >
    >http://www.cuddle.clara.net/darkside.jpg (43k)

    Bloody hell, that's quite a fairing! I wouldn't fancy it in a crosswind, even with the extra wheel.

    Then again, it might be fun if they replaced it using a sail with the advertising printed on it -
    then you could land yacht up and down the high street.

    Wheeeeeeee!

    Bob

  4. W K

    W K Guest

    "Call me Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:57:05 +0000, Richard Bates
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I thought darkside vehicles were supposed to be aero!
    > >
    > >http://www.cuddle.clara.net/darkside.jpg (43k)
    >
    > Bloody hell, that's quite a fairing! I wouldn't fancy it in a crosswind, even with the
    > extra wheel.

    I have had the pleasure of having to overtake two of these things in convoy trying to start off on a
    1in100 slope.

    I got lots of grief from the car who wanted to overtake all 3 of us at the same time.

  5. Carol Hague

    Carol Hague Guest