A good rest

MSeries

Guest
I am back from the USA, got back yesterday morning. I cycled to work
today, my first ride in nearly two weeks and it was a breeze. I knew I
needed some rest, a week of early nights, little exercise, apart from 2
days skiing really has done me good. Todays journey was really easy, not
just physically but everything seemed to click into place.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:30:47 +0000, MSeries <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I am back from the USA, got back yesterday morning. I cycled to work
>today, my first ride in nearly two weeks and it was a breeze. I knew I
>needed some rest, a week of early nights, little exercise, apart from 2
>days skiing really has done me good. Todays journey was really easy, not
>just physically but everything seemed to click into place.

Take a rest, come back refreshed - this is so true of so much in life.

Garry