I don't know if On The Border is a national chain but they are Mexican and
have this great salad! We have it in NY.
It's the Sizzling Fajita Salad. i get a combo of the beef & chicken. It also
has lots of onions and you can have them or pass. They ask you at the table
if you want them to put the whole fajita on top of the salad.
It's got some shredded cheese in the salad and tomatoes along w/sour cream
and guacamole. I pass on the tomatoes, just my taste.
The dressing I like is a spicy jalapeno vinagerette but they couldn't give
me the ingredients so I pass on that and just pix up the salad with the
guacamole and sour cream. i also add some hot sauce (which has to be asked
for and they bring a bottle)
It is sooooo good like that and seems harmless since I only have it rarely
and it doesn't mess with my weightloss. I think it's about 7.99
Just sharing for all of you who find yourself craving Mexican or just out
and not knowing a decent LC choice.