A Great Group - Thank You !

Joshuall

Guest
One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most
civil. Appreciate the fact that I've asked several questions about cooking
and recipies and always have had good advice and have been responded to
kindly. So thanks to you all and have a happy new year dammit ! <grin>

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

On Wed 28 Dec 2005 11:18:19a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Joshuall?

> One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most
> civil. Appreciate the fact that I've asked several questions about cooking
> and recipies and always have had good advice and have been responded to
> kindly. So thanks to you all and have a happy new year dammit ! <grin>

And to you, too, Josh!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

One time on Usenet, "Joshuall" <[email protected]> said:

> One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most
> civil. Appreciate the fact that I've asked several questions about cooking
> and recipies and always have had good advice and have been responded to
> kindly. So thanks to you all and have a happy new year dammit ! <grin>

Awright, who was nice to this guy? C'mon, fess up -- RFC has a
reputation to uphold ya know... ;-)

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~

> > "Joshuall" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most
> >> civil.

Show me that 'civil' reply, I don't believe it!

"itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> wrote

> Show me that 'civil' reply, I don't believe it!

I'm skeptical. Maybe this is a troll?

nancy (smile ... just kidding ya, Joshuall)

In article <[email protected]>,

> Show me that 'civil' reply, I don't believe it!

I'm a member of several lists... ;-)

And while I know it can get a bit "hot" here sometimes, this really is
one of the more civil (and fun!) lists on Usenet! I love it here, and I
love you all!

<smooch>

Happy New Year to my favorite Usenet list!

And yes, there is Mistletoe hanging over my computer monitor. <lol>
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

Nancy Young wrote:
> "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> wrote

>> Show me that 'civil' reply, I don't believe it!

> I'm skeptical. Maybe this is a troll?
>
> nancy (smile ... just kidding ya, Joshuall)

it is a troll...It's posted everywhere.

>One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most
civil.

Are you sure you didn't mean to post this elsewhere?

--Blair

In article <[email protected]>,
"Blair P. Houghton" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most

> civil.
>
> Are you sure you didn't mean to post this elsewhere?
>
> --Blair

Blair,

I'll have to introduce you to some of the other lists I post on....

Then you might actually agree with me. ;-)

There is nothing here that I can't handle. Some people on SOME lists
actually **** me off from time to time, and that takes a lot of effort.

Hugs!
--

Om wrote:

> And yes, there is Mistletoe hanging over my computer monitor. <lol>

You *should* hang it over your KEYBOARD. ;-)

Bob

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote:

> Om wrote:
>
> > And yes, there is Mistletoe hanging over my computer monitor. <lol>

> You *should* hang it over your KEYBOARD. ;-)
>
> Bob

Ok! ;-D ;-*
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

Heh. You don't know me very well. I've seen incivilities on the net
that would literally scorch your nerve endings. Posted a few, too.

But I suppose if you avoid Sheldon you'll think this is a pretty civil
group.

--Blair

"Joshuall" <[email protected]> wrote:
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

And God Bless the U.K., Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Italy,
Denmark, France, Ireland, Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong, Finland, Germany,
Honduras, Costa Rica, South Africa, Singapore, India, Thailand, Netherlands,
Brazil, Poland, Slovenia, Greece, Norway, and all the other countries that
are home to the many posters and readers of this newsgroup! <smile>

Charlie

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:18:19 -0600, "Joshuall" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most
>civil. Appreciate the fact that I've asked several questions about cooking
>and recipies and always have had good advice and have been responded to
>kindly. So thanks to you all and have a happy new year dammit ! <grin>
>
>--
>God Bless America
>
>Josh The Bad Bear

I'm afraid, you just haven't been around long enough. There are plenty
of flames on here, enough to cook your meat. But ignore them, hang in,
and don't get involved. Glad you're enjoying the postings.

Kathy in NZ

"Joshuall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> One of the few groups on the internet where people seem to be the most
> civil. Appreciate the fact that I've asked several questions about cooking
> and recipies and always have had good advice and have been responded to
> kindly. So thanks to you all and have a happy new year dammit ! <grin>
>
> --
> God Bless America
>
> Josh The Bad Bear

You're just lucky I guess, but that luck will run out quickly in here. :)

Lynne

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> Show me that 'civil' reply, I don't believe it!
>>

> I'm a member of several lists... ;-)
>
> And while I know it can get a bit "hot" here sometimes, this really is
> one of the more civil (and fun!) lists on Usenet! I love it here, and
> love you all!
>
> <smooch>
>
> Happy New Year to my favorite Usenet list!
>
> And yes, there is Mistletoe hanging over my computer monitor. <lol>

Well I won't snog you under the miseltoe but I will give you a big
hug:))

Ophelia

In article <[email protected]>,
"Ophelia" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> >> Show me that 'civil' reply, I don't believe it!
> >>

> > I'm a member of several lists... ;-)
> >
> > And while I know it can get a bit "hot" here sometimes, this really is
> > one of the more civil (and fun!) lists on Usenet! I love it here, and
> > love you all!
> >
> > <smooch>
> >
> > Happy New Year to my favorite Usenet list!
> >
> > And yes, there is Mistletoe hanging over my computer monitor. <lol>

> Well I won't snog you under the miseltoe but I will give you a big
> hug:))
>
> Ophelia

Hugs back and Happy New Year!!! :)
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

Awww Lynne . . . I an ole private detective and can fire back I spose, but
so far people have been very nice to me. . . and if they aren't . . . I'm
bettin $3.00 I can track em down <grin> Happy New Year to yall !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear