A guide to fluid intake for cycling

PBWebmaster

Guest
A fluid strategy is important not only for performance but also for safety
and enjoyment. Without a good fluid plan you won't be able to make the most
of your training. A common theme coming out of the round Taupo ride was
people running out of fluid late in the ride. Not wanting to lose contact
with their bunch, riders wouldn't stop to grab needed water.

How much fluid do you need?
Everyone is different, if you live in a cold climate and are going to race
in a warmer one then not doubt you will need to drink more than usual. If
you practice drinking good amounts of fluids you will be able to drink more
in events as well. Your body will adapt to what you show it. Below is a
general guide to give you a ball park figure.

please visit : http://www.beatyourpb.com/cycling/nutrition/article/?i=4096
for the remainder of this article and many more free articles at
www.beatyourpb.com.

Regards
Richard - PBWebmaster

No way Spammer!

I can't even visit the page you want us to review without paying money.

Take a long walk off a short plank.

LARTs will fly next time!

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

> I can't even visit the page you want us to review without paying money.

You might like to actually try the page - which is free to access along with
the rest of the site, this particular article just requires you to register,
but lots dont even require that.

One day the site will have premium content (we all have to make a living)
but no one is forcing you to part with your hard earned, the choice is
yours, and if you are a cyclist that might benefit from reading some
"training opinions" because that is basically what every Coach will give
you, then have a look at the site. If you think the article is rubbish then
make your point in the forums, if you are not interested then dont.
regards
Richard.

PBWebmaster wrote:

> How much fluid do you need?

With or without spam?

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote on 22/08/2006 00:30 +0100:
> "PBWebmaster" <visit_pb@email_me_from_there.com>typed
>
>> please visit : http://www.beatyourpb.com/cycling/nutrition/article/?i=4096
>> for the remainder of this article and many more free articles at
>> www.beatyourpb.com.

> I clicked and got:
>
> << Sorry, the link you just clicked is only available to PB members, if
> you are an existing member, logon now; or join today.>>
>
> That does not endear me to your spam, right?

Would you volunteer your e-mail address to register with a spammer?

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci

"PBWebmaster" <visit_pb@email_me_from_there.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> I can't even visit the page you want us to review without paying money.

<snip pathetic justification of spam>

>if you are not interested then dont.

Richard Spammer

....Look, he does give some good advice.
Peter

>> please visit :
>> http://www.beatyourpb.com/cycling/nutrition/article/?i=4096
>> for the remainder of this article and many more free articles at
>> www.beatyourpb.com.

> I clicked and got:
>
> << Sorry, the link you just clicked is only available to PB members, if
> you are an existing member, logon now; or join today.>>
>
> That does not endear me to your spam, right?

Helen.
you are quite right, i posted about a couple of articles on PB and had
thought they were free to view ones (they are all free but basic membership
requires registration - where your email address will never be sold) - i
have now made that article "free" so the link will take you to it. As you do
appear to know your stuff I look forward to your comments about the article
and any others - it would be even better if they were on the PB forums so
the author can view your comments too.
Regards
Richard