A hillbilly had sex with my mountain bike !!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dan Simper, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. Dan Simper

    Dan Simper Guest

    It's full of sticky cum now.

    What can I do now ?

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    Dan Simper wrote:
    > It's full of sticky cum now.
    >
    > What can I do now ?

    Stop riding in West Virginia?!

  3. Kill yourself before its to late.

  4. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Dan Simper wrote:

    > What can I do now ?

    Suppress your jealousy.

  5. tcmedara

    tcmedara Guest

    Dan Simper wrote:
    > It's full of sticky cum now.
    >
    > What can I do now ?

    Yet another use for Simple Green, I guess.

  6. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    They have bad taste - everyone knows that.

    So, simpler, did this happen while you were shoving 100+ mushrooms up ypour
    arse that time?

    Shaun aRe - These trolls get around more'n I do.

  7. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:00:57 -0000, "Shaun aRe"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Shaun aRe - These trolls get around more'n I do.

    not likely old boy!

  8. Dan Simper wrote:
    > It's full of sticky cum now.

    > What can I do now ?

    Oh, SURE, a HILLBILLY had sex with your bike. Hillbillies always get
    blamed.
    Did the brakes squeal? Just because you had sex with the seat tube
    doesn't necessarily make you gay, Simper. Unless, of course, you also
    own a road bike.

    Scott

    ooo-whEEEEE!

  9. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Troll Hunter wrote:

    > Every month or so, using a fictitious name, this troll floods 5000
    > newsgroups (all cross-posted to a single low-traffic but unrelated
    > newsgroup) with superficially relevant comments. The purpose is to
    > disrupt with off-topic crosspostings.

    {snip}

    > This guy is a serious troll with a serious problem. Don't be one of
    > his trophies.

    Like you? Sure seems like he's got you hooked.

  10. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:00:57 -0000, "Shaun aRe"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Shaun aRe - These trolls get around more'n I do.

    > not likely old boy!

    Buggroff! ',;~P```

    Shaun aRe

  11. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "Troll Hunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 6 Feb 2005, [email protected] (Dan Simper) wrote:
    > >It's full of sticky cum now.
    > >
    > >What can I do now ?

    > Every month or so, using a fictitious name, this troll floods 5000
    > newsgroups (all cross-posted to a single low-traffic but unrelated
    > newsgroup) with superficially relevant comments. The purpose is to
    > disrupt with off-topic crosspostings.
    >
    > Like all trolls, he means to annoy and disrupt. The tracking newsgroup is
    > the way he "keeps score" of how much damage he has caused. Don't put
    > yourself on display in his trophy case. Like all trolls, the way to handle
    > him is to IGNORE him.
    >
    > Browse the is.matur newsgroup, his current score card, for Dan Simper.
    >
    > Browse the scot.tld newsgroup, his current score card, for Bruno Beam.
    >
    > He is known as the "anagram troll" because his fictitious names are often
    > discovered to be anagrams (for example "Dan Simper" is an anagram of

    "spare
    > mind", Bruno Beam is an anagram of "Unabomber").
    >
    > This guy is a serious troll with a serious problem. Don't be one of his
    > trophies.

    Hey K? That you?

    Shaun aRe