A hole on Profile Airstryke aerobar

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Yum, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. Yum

    Yum Guest

    There is a round hole at the top of aerobar. What is this ? I don't have
    an instruction manual. Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Yum wrote:

    > There is a round hole at the top of aerobar. What is this ? I don't have
    > an instruction manual. Thanks.

    Probably for a computer wire or gear cable.

  3. Stan Cox

    Stan Cox Guest

    Yum wrote:
    > There is a round hole at the top of aerobar. What is this ? I don't have
    > an instruction manual. Thanks.

    You used to (and may still) be able to buy an attachment that
    posttions the gear levers behind the front of the bars. The hole is
    for mounting this. Just googled and its called a profile swiftshift.

    Stan Cox

  4. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

  5. Yum