A Keeper from the Google Archive

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilsa9.10, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Ilsa9.10

    Ilsa9.10 Guest

    I was searching the archive and I happened upon this Golden Oldie from Jan Drew. Does anyone
    believe this?

    Search Result 6 From: JDrew63929 ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Acupuncture and chiropractic
    28 07:31:33 PST

    <Snip>

    That's fine, no problem, you might be surprised at how much other people love my company. I seem
    to fit in with most any crowd, that's because I accept people for who they are and never look down
    on others.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Ilsa9.10) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I was searching the archive and I happened upon this Golden Oldie from
    Jan
    > Drew. Does anyone believe this?
    >
    > Search Result 6 From: JDrew63929 ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Acupuncture
    > and chiropractic View: Complete Thread (36 articles) Original Format
    > Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2000-12-28 07:31:33 PST
    >
    > <Snip>
    >
    > That's fine, no problem, you might be surprised at how much other people
    love
    > my company. I seem to fit in with most any crowd, that's because I
    accept
    > people for who they are and never look down on others.

    All except jews, blacks, anyone more educated, smarter, etc, etc.

  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 04:38:02 -0000, "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >[email protected] (Ilsa9.10) wrote in news:[email protected]
    >m28.aol.com:
    >
    >> I was searching the archive and I happened upon this Golden Oldie from
    >Jan
    >> Drew. Does anyone believe this?
    >>
    >> Search Result 6 From: JDrew63929 ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Acupuncture
    >> and chiropractic View: Complete Thread (36 articles) Original Format
    >> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2000-12-28 07:31:33 PST
    >>
    >> <Snip>
    >>
    >> That's fine, no problem, you might be surprised at how much other people
    >love
    >> my company. I seem to fit in with most any crowd, that's because I
    >accept
    >> people for who they are and never look down on others.
    >>

    >All except jews, blacks, anyone more educated, smarter, etc, etc.

    Don't forget atheists, gays, Asians, Hispanics, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus,
    Catholics, etc.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance