~ A l a n E r s k i n e

aei

Guest
About A l a n E r s k i n e

a l a n e r s k i n e @ o p t u s n e t . c o m . a u

A l a n E r s k i n e is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and
coward who lives in Melbourne. He usually stalks and harasses the posters
of the sci.space groups, although he is known to make excursions into a
wide range of other groups for the purpose of trolling, stalking, and
harassing the participants there. He is currently under investigation by
the authorities in Australia. If you fall victim to his frequent attacks
and stalking / harassment campaigns, like so many in the groups he
frequents have, notify [email protected]. This psycho is dangerous

Most sane participants have been forced to killfile him for his frequent
violent outbursts at posters and his unrelenting attacks. Some are taking
legal action against him.

Here are just a few of his victims. He has been stalking and harassing
Scott and Betty Grissom relentlessly. Scott Grissom is the son of Gus
Grissom, the second American in space, who died in an Apollo 1 training
exercise fire, and Betty Grissom, 75, is his widow.

Alan has also been waging long-time stalking and harassment campaigns
against other well-known members of the space community, including Richard
Katz of NASA, John Maxson, and his sons Paul and Daniel Maxson. He has
even gone so far as to threaten to kill the entire Maxson family.

He has been known to stalk his victims anonymously and via sock puppets,
showing what a coward he is. Furthermore, he likes to challenge people to
fights, telling them to come to Melbourne and look him up in the phone
book, while having admitted elsewhere that he is not listed in the phone
book. Coward!

Alan is an enemy of freedom of speech and hates remailers, which serve a
useful and necessary purpose. He has resorted to impersonating others and
even himself through remailers in an effort to discredit remailers and make
it look like others were attacking him through them. He regularly bombards
remailer operators with hysterical complaints and threats and floods their
mailboxes.

Alan is currently on one of his psychotic crusades, this time to get people
to killfile posts from remailers in order to prevent word of his misdeeds
from getting out. Alan is a Nazi, he wants to be able to say whatever he
wants about others but doesn't want anyone to mention him. He wants to
express himself freely but wants to shut others up and, not only that,
wants others to do as he says, read only the messages he approves of, etc.
He wants to police, rule, and control newsgroups and people like the
perfect little jackbooted Nazi he is.

Alan is not just content to harass his victims in the newsgroups, he
usually also stalks them via email. If you find yourself on the receiving
end of Alan's famous psychotic emails, contact [email protected]
immediately, as well as the law enforcement agencies in Melbourne,
Australia. This psycho is very violent. Do not attempt to reason
with him yourself, many others have tried and he does not respond to
reason. Let the authorities deal with him.

Sounds like a complete nut. I remember not so long ago there was some guy
here in the UK doing the same thing but he went to the extreme and got the
addresses of his victims and sent them real nasty things like pig heads and
stuff like that. He was using AOL to track his victims and AOL would not
block him from using AOL. This mad man was put in papers like the news of
the world etc. He was a nut. People like that are so sad its untrue I almost
feel sorry for the sad monsters.

--
April :)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo
news:[email protected]...

Magic Mood Jeep© <[email protected]> wrote in message
lsO0b.208459$o%2.96123@sccrnsc02
> Hunny-Bunny - this 'guy' periodically posts bad things about Alan -
> but none of it is true. I know Alan from some other newsgroups, and
> he's none of the things that this person describes. Why do you think
> this 'guy' uses an anonymous news-poster? He's a troll.

Which is a really good reason not to repost his garbage.

--

A: Top-posters.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Magic Mood Jeep© <[email protected]> wrote in message
> lsO0b.208459$o%2.96123@sccrnsc02
> > Hunny-Bunny - this 'guy' periodically posts bad things about Alan -
> > but none of it is true. I know Alan from some other newsgroups, and
> > he's none of the things that this person describes. Why do you think
> > this 'guy' uses an anonymous news-poster? He's a troll.

> Which is a really good reason not to repost his garbage.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Magic was trying to help - and did a damn good job.

Q: Who's the biggest smart ass on the net?

A: [email protected]>

"Alan Erskine" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Magic Mood Jeep© <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > lsO0b.208459$o%2.96123@sccrnsc02
> > > Hunny-Bunny - this 'guy' periodically posts bad things about Alan -
> > > but none of it is true. I know Alan from some other newsgroups, and
> > > he's none of the things that this person describes. Why do you think
> > > this 'guy' uses an anonymous news-poster? He's a troll.

> > Which is a really good reason not to repost his garbage.
> >
> > --
> >
> > A: Top-posters.
> > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

> Magic was trying to help - and did a damn good job.
>
> Q: Who's the biggest smart ass on the net?
>
> A: [email protected]>

And if people didn't respond to the troll and just kill filed him, no-one
would have to see him.

The only thing I see of this is when people respond to it!

Tim

Alan,
Just ignore them. That's the most effective way to stop them doing it.
Just like kids in school teasing someone, it's only "fun" if the teased
party reacts to it.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

"CK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Alan,
> Just ignore them. That's the most effective way to stop them doing it.
> Just like kids in school teasing someone, it's only "fun" if the teased
> party reacts to it.

Oh, but Christine, the "teased party" did react - 11 days without an attack.
Best way to defeat a coward like an anonymous remailer user is to find out
where they were posting from.

And then call a lawyer :)

--
Alan Erskine