A little bit of art

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100, bomba did issue forth:

> It was **** then, and it's **** now! J/K :) Three front pages recently
> - someone's on a roll.

Not so much a case of being on a roll, more a matter of posting loads of really **** stuff and
occasionally getting lucky ;-)

> Might as well show them the series now...

http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim3smalloptim.gif
http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim4smalloptim.gif

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100, bomba did issue forth:
>
> > It was **** then, and it's **** now! J/K :) Three front pages recently
> > - someone's on a roll.
>
> Not so much a case of being on a roll, more a matter of posting loads of really **** stuff and
> occasionally getting lucky ;-)
>
> > Might as well show them the series now...
>
> http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim3smalloptim.gif
> http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim4smalloptim.gif
>
> --
> Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

I'm still in love with the robot but these were pretty cool :)

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did this late last night. Thought some people here might like it:
>
> http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanimsmalloptim.gif

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
----

Apache/1.3.27 Server at b3ta.pritch.co.uk Port 80

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:11:25 +0000, ctg did issue forth:

> Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
> owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Yes, I just noticed that. ****.

Time to up my bandwidth it seems, I've only got 750Mb per month :-(

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:11:25 +0000, ctg did issue forth:
>
> > Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the
> > site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
>
> Yes, I just noticed that. ****.
>
> Time to up my bandwidth it seems, I've only got 750Mb per month :-(

I'll shove it up on This is a Sparrow, Gus if you like.

Andy Chequer

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:04:03 +0000, Andy Chequer did issue forth:

>> Time to up my bandwidth it seems, I've only got 750Mb per month :-(
>
> I'll shove it up on This is a Sparrow, Gus if you like.

Thanks for the offer, but I've got my host to adjust my bandwidth, so it should be OK.

"Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100, bomba did issue forth:
> >
> > > It was **** then, and it's **** now! J/K :) Three front pages
recently
> > > - someone's on a roll.
> >
> > Not so much a case of being on a roll, more a matter of posting loads of really **** stuff and
> > occasionally getting lucky ;-)
> >
> > > Might as well show them the series now...
> >
> > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif
> > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim3smalloptim.gif
> > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim4smalloptim.gif
> >
> > --
> > Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
> >

> I'm still in love with the robot but these were pretty cool :)

The Robot? Where's the link to the robot?

Trentus

> Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Huw mentions:
> >
> > >http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif
> >
> > Oooooh! Not quite "Stick Figure Death Theatre", but close.......
> >
> > BTW - no. 4 didn't seem to animate. Am I missing anything beyond the
> right
> > sense of humour?
>
> Heheheh - you need to look again, and for longer ',;~}
>

> Shaun aRe - Oooo, look at all the funny people!

Hehe.

Peter.

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun helps with:
>
> >Heheheh - you need to look again, and for longer ',;~}
>
> Thanks - I think! Nice to see you're not the only person over there with
> totally warped sense of humour.

Nuffink warped about it - a sense of humour is a sense of humour. If you think we have warped ones,
it's because you don't got one at all ',;~P`````````

Shaun aRe - Boil dem eggs !

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SR says:
>
> >Nuffink warped about it - a sense of humour is a sense of humour. If you think we have warped
> >ones, it's because you don't got one at all ',;~P`````````
>
> Ppppffffttttt!!!!!!

Flatulence is no substitute for a sense of humour Baker.

Shaun aRe

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:03:13 +0000, Stephen Baker did issue forth:

> Thanks - I think! Nice to see you're not the only person over there with a totally warped sense
> of humour.

Why are you putting me in the same basket as Rimmer? I'm not that warped. I've been on a car parcel
shelf on a sunny afternoon. Rimmer has been sitting by a radiator for several years, that's how
warped he is.

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun says:
>
> >Flatulence is no substitute for a sense of humour Baker.
>
> That was no flatulence, I was just delivering a nice juicy raspberry for
your
> tea ;-P

You _are_ a fruit, Baker.

> Steve

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Huw says:
>
> >Why are you putting me in the same basket as Rimmer?
>
> Coz you're both basket cases of one sort or another ;-)) So you come from different baskets? Who
> would have guessed....... Nice animations, though. Simple, effective, efficient. ;-)

Not all fruits fit in a fruit basket, Baker.

Shaun aRe - Life is a fruit basket - sometimes you reach for the peach but pull out a lemon.