A little bit of art

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Mar 11, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Peter

    Peter Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  5. On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100, bomba did issue forth:

    > It was crap then, and it's crap now! J/K :) Three front pages recently
    > - someone's on a roll.

    Not so much a case of being on a roll, more a matter of posting loads of really crap stuff and
    occasionally getting lucky ;-)

    > Might as well show them the series now...

    http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim3smalloptim.gif
    http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim4smalloptim.gif

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  7. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <bounceC[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100, bomba did issue forth:
    >
    > > It was crap then, and it's crap now! J/K :) Three front pages recently
    > > - someone's on a roll.
    >
    > Not so much a case of being on a roll, more a matter of posting loads of really crap stuff and
    > occasionally getting lucky ;-)
    >
    > > Might as well show them the series now...
    >
    > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim3smalloptim.gif
    > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim4smalloptim.gif
    >
    > --
    > Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

    I'm still in love with the robot but these were pretty cool :)

  8. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did this late last night. Thought some people here might like it:
    >
    > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanimsmalloptim.gif

    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
    owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    ----

    Apache/1.3.27 Server at b3ta.pritch.co.uk Port 80

  9. On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:11:25 +0000, ctg did issue forth:

    > Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
    > owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

    Yes, I just noticed that. Arse.

    Time to up my bandwidth it seems, I've only got 750Mb per month :-(

  10. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:11:25 +0000, ctg did issue forth:
    >
    > > Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the
    > > site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    >
    > Yes, I just noticed that. Arse.
    >
    > Time to up my bandwidth it seems, I've only got 750Mb per month :-(

    I'll shove it up on This is a Sparrow, Gus if you like.

    Andy Chequer

  11. On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:04:03 +0000, Andy Chequer did issue forth:

    >> Time to up my bandwidth it seems, I've only got 750Mb per month :-(
    >
    > I'll shove it up on This is a Sparrow, Gus if you like.

    Thanks for the offer, but I've got my host to adjust my bandwidth, so it should be OK.

  12. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100, bomba did issue forth:
    > >
    > > > It was crap then, and it's crap now! J/K :) Three front pages
    recently
    > > > - someone's on a roll.
    > >
    > > Not so much a case of being on a roll, more a matter of posting loads of really crap stuff and
    > > occasionally getting lucky ;-)
    > >
    > > > Might as well show them the series now...
    > >
    > > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif
    > > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim3smalloptim.gif
    > > http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim4smalloptim.gif
    > >
    > > --
    > > Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
    > >

    > I'm still in love with the robot but these were pretty cool :)

    The Robot? Where's the link to the robot?

    Trentus

  13. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  15. Peter

    Peter Guest

    > Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Huw mentions:
    > >
    > > >http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif
    > >
    > > Oooooh! Not quite "Stick Figure Death Theatre", but close.......
    > >
    > > BTW - no. 4 didn't seem to animate. Am I missing anything beyond the
    > right
    > > sense of humour?
    >
    > Heheheh - you need to look again, and for longer ',;~}
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Oooo, look at all the funny people!

    Hehe.

    Peter.

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun helps with:
    >
    > >Heheheh - you need to look again, and for longer ',;~}
    >
    > Thanks - I think! Nice to see you're not the only person over there with
    > totally warped sense of humour.

    Nuffink warped about it - a sense of humour is a sense of humour. If you think we have warped ones,
    it's because you don't got one at all ',;~P`````````

    Shaun aRe - Boil dem eggs !

  17. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > SR says:
    >
    > >Nuffink warped about it - a sense of humour is a sense of humour. If you think we have warped
    > >ones, it's because you don't got one at all ',;~P`````````
    >
    > Ppppffffttttt!!!!!!

    Flatulence is no substitute for a sense of humour Baker.

    Shaun aRe

  18. On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:03:13 +0000, Stephen Baker did issue forth:

    > Thanks - I think! Nice to see you're not the only person over there with a totally warped sense
    > of humour.

    Why are you putting me in the same basket as Rimmer? I'm not that warped. I've been on a car parcel
    shelf on a sunny afternoon. Rimmer has been sitting by a radiator for several years, that's how
    warped he is.

  19. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun says:
    >
    > >Flatulence is no substitute for a sense of humour Baker.
    >
    > That was no flatulence, I was just delivering a nice juicy raspberry for
    your
    > tea ;-P

    You _are_ a fruit, Baker.

    > Steve

    Shaun aRe

  20. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Huw says:
    >
    > >Why are you putting me in the same basket as Rimmer?
    >
    > Coz you're both basket cases of one sort or another ;-)) So you come from different baskets? Who
    > would have guessed....... Nice animations, though. Simple, effective, efficient. ;-)

    Not all fruits fit in a fruit basket, Baker.

    Shaun aRe - Life is a fruit basket - sometimes you reach for the peach but pull out a lemon.