A little bit of art

Huw Pritchard wrote in message ...
>On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100, bomba did issue forth:
>
>> It was **** then, and it's **** now! J/K :) Three front pages recently
>> - someone's on a roll.
>
>Not so much a case of being on a roll, more a matter of posting loads of really **** stuff and
>occasionally getting lucky ;-)
>
>> Might as well show them the series now...
>
>http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim2smalloptim.gif http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim3smalloptim.gif
>http://b3ta.pritch.co.uk/signanim4smalloptim.gif
>
>--
>Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

And in a similar vein:

> http://www.teamhouse.tni.net/stickpeople1.html

Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:03:13 +0000, Stephen Baker did issue forth:
>
> > Thanks - I think! Nice to see you're not the only person over there
with a
> > totally warped sense of humour.
>
> Why are you putting me in the same basket as Rimmer? I'm not that warped. I've been on a car
> parcel shelf on a sunny afternoon. Rimmer has been sitting by a radiator for several years, that's
> how warped he is.

Warped? Me? Heh!

I have a very good imagination. I have a gymnastically flexible, versatile and creative mind. My
mind loves to free associate, my mind likes peculiar little ins and outs, ups and downs and
round-abouts, keeps it happy and used. I like things, my mind likes that I like things, and this
gets it happy as well. When it's happy, it does a cute little dance that often leaves it excited and
highly stimulated. When it gets excited and highly stimulated it does a crazy jig-hop-jump and spin
dance, and waves it's arms about like some crazed and E-happy dancer at a rave. This is not in any
way, shape, form or fashion 'warpage', rather, it is just 'good use' of it's abilities, and practice
for when it may be needed in a more serious context, matey! ',;~}

Shaun aRe - Glad could clear that up for you.

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rimmer says:
>
> >You _are_ a fruit, Baker.
>
> Takes one to know one!
>
> Dang, it's hard to remember the last time I used that. I must have been
about
> 10, so that would make it 1965. <shudder>

Well, it doesn't follow, logically, does it? I mean, I know a brick when I see one, but a brick
doesn't know a brick. I am not a brick.

You'd have to be a child (or stupid) to use it, then ',;~}

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun R says:
>
> >You'd have to be a child (or stupid) to use it, then ',;~}
> >

> Probably both, if you ask my wife ;-)

Can you hear her answer from the shed when she's in the kitchen? ',;~}

> Anyway, DILLIGAF?

I dunno what you look like, which may or may not be a blessing......

Shaun aRe - IDGAF ',:~}

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun R says:
>
> >Can you hear her answer from the shed when she's in the kitchen? ',;~}
>
> Not until she instals that intercom ........ ;-)

Hey, blokedudeman, that's your job.

> Steve but at least I don't have to ride 3 miles to find out.....

Try 5 or 7 (depending which way I go), that's on the rare occasion we're not actually in the
same place....

Shaun aRe - Taking her to a cave in the lakes (Dosworthy Cave) for a _big_ party tomorrow
(romantic eh?).