rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

A little progress report and some questions...

Started by tylercox · · Last activity · 3 posts · 311 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 April 2005
Last activity
9 April 2005
Original author
tylercox
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
311
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well, I'm doing much better on 1 ft WW, and it's getting to the 8 or 9
    times out of ten point. I have also gotten better at backwards 1
    footed, and I can go about 10 feet doing SIF backwards, I can do Seat on
    Side perfectly in a straight line now, and I am still up against a wall
    with backwards WW. Any tips on bkwrds WW? I also need tips stand up
    WW, anything will help. I can't wait to get tips tomorrow at the uni
    meet. I know JSM can help me out a ton! Thanks in advance!

    😎 😄 😎 Tyler 😎 😄 😎

    --
    tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

    (\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to
    world domination!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39487

  2. My advice for stand up ww would be just to practice just standing up
    ther for ages watching tv you soon get the control to stay up.

    Backwards WW would be just try and get your feet sorted out more than
    anything. also to lean about / as well when your doing it.

    Trev

    --
    unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/Unicycle-Pictures-from-Uk/NewSig2.jpg]
    ok maybe a bit of a juggler.
    www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39487

  3. Any more ideas, peoples?

    --
    tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

    (\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to
    world domination!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39487

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.