a.m-b deathmatch: The Ultimate Moderator vs. the Kung Fu Master

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> I didn't say "blech" to anyone's, and I have fully fessed up to thigh flab.. what more do you
> >> want of me?
> >
> > Jpeg?
>
> Photo of thigh flab? You *are* one sick puppy...

Heheheheh, sick yeah, but I'm no puppy! I'm a sick *cat*, I am!

',;~}

Shaun aRe

news:<[email protected]>...
> (skip to paragraph 7 if you have any sense, or better yet, just delete this post)
<delete post>

Saturday night was not as nutty as Friday. We're still trying to find a good restuarant in that
godforsaken wasteland. I'll still stick to my guns on the mexican place that was overcrowded on
Friday though. It rocks and is worth the wait if you have good beer waiting back at the hotel. We
had plenty of good beer. The riding sure is great there though...

JD trippin

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Spider wrote:
> > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >> Oh yeah, don't worry bout being over-weight, we actually found an amb'er....uhmmm, even more
> >> revealing http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-012.html our own Andy "Krakatoa"
> >> Chequer. The end!.
> >
> > He's so damn fat he needs to bring a spare BIKE along?
> >
> > Maybe he should bring some larger shorts next time, FFS.
> >
> > Blech.
> >
> > Spider
>
> So post of picture of your own butt then, if you are so quick to put down others.
>
> Penny

Looks like someone got their cornflakes peed in...

Spider