A man was top female finisher at tour de tucson

When I owned a bowling center our best house bowler would qualify for regional tournament's and some national tournament's but would always finish in the bottom of the field. Then one year he sold everything and moved out west and I didn't see his name in any tournament's. Then several years go by and he came back to the area for a local tournament and he was now a female and was ranked pretty high in the country as a female pro bowler. She even had her name changed on the 300 club plaque at the center I once owned. If I had been the owner still I would have kept it under her old name when she was a male. He bowled the 300's as a male and should stay that way. He was also a pretty good TT rider at our weekly local club TT series, not sure if he's still riding or racing.

This situation goes back to Rene Richards a transgender tennis pro who had success as a doubles player in international women's tennis. Notice that it always seems to be males who have changed gender to female who have increased success. For anyone to suggest that after a gender change the whole body of the individual changes gender traits seems to fly in the face of reality. Not unlike the questions raised about Pretorious the "Blade Runner" in track, as to having any advantage because of his prosthetic legs, these situations need to be questioned by sanctioning authorities. But the reality is with the damnable acceptance of political correctness in so many areas of life, I sincerely doubt that anyone in authority will have the courage to make a decision. I think that we are stuck with it, and that one again the "tail is wagging the dog".

Is it true that transgender kids are allowed in school over there and that they even build special toilets for them? :D

I was thinking of pretending mental illness to win a wheel set at the "Special Alleycat Races"... But then again Alleycat races are all "Special".. :D

So....you guys are against transgender? I can't tell
I'm not against transgender. I'm against assuming that when a male opts to have his "frank and beans" removed and he now identifies as female, that his entire body assumes female characteristics, and can now compete on an equal status with birth gender females. Take an X ray of the pelvic cradle. Until the sciatic arch changes from oval peaked to shallow round, the bone structure of a male is still there!

I'm not against transgender. I'm against assuming that when a male opts to have his "frank and beans" removed and he now identifies as female, that his entire body assumes female characteristics, and can now compete on an equal status with birth gender females. Take an X ray of the pelvic cradle. Until the sciatic arch changes from oval peaked to shallow round, the bone structure of a male is still there!

Puts the lotion in the basket... :D :D :D

a3ac3b3f0abd37471f0540291f6d2e7c.jpg