A Manual for the FORK adjustment (SCOTT YZ3)

Nikolaviper

Guest
I neeeed a Manual for the front fork adjustment at my new Scott. I didn't get it in the shop, please
where can I find it???

I've already tried at the Scott web page, but there's only "normal" bike owners manual, and there's
nothing about fork adjustment!

"Nikolaviper" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I neeeed a Manual for the front fork adjustment at my new Scott. I didn't get it in the shop,
> please where can I find it???
>
> I've already tried at the Scott web page, but there's only "normal" bike owners manual, and
> there's nothing about fork adjustment!

Bike manufacturers generally do not have detailed fork manulas, you need to try the website for the
fork manufacturer - probably Rockshox , Marzocchi or Manitou.

In article <[email protected]>, "spademan o---[\) *"
<[email protected]> says...

> "Nikolaviper" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I neeeed a Manual for the front fork adjustment at my new Scott. I didn't get it in the shop,
> > please where can I find it???
> >
> > I've already tried at the Scott web page, but there's only "normal" bike owners manual, and
> > there's nothing about fork adjustment!
> >

> Bike manufacturers generally do not have detailed fork manulas, you need to try the website for
> the fork manufacturer - probably Rockshox , Marzocchi or Manitou.

On those bikes I think it's a house brand Scott fork which is probably a low end RST. So there's no
adjustments on it to need a manual for.
--