A moment of remembrance...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Carl Sundquist, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. ...for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: "Carl Sundquist" [email protected]

    >.for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.

    Thanks for the reminder Carl. Bill C

  3. "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: "Carl Sundquist" [email protected]
    >
    > >.for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.
    > >

    > Thanks for the reminder Carl. Bill C

    As someone wrote to me, it's too bad Saturn pulled out today. They could have delayed the formal
    announcement for a day.

  4. Scribe2b

    Scribe2b Guest

    >.for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.

    ... was there punishment in that case?? jc

  5. "Scribe2b" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >.for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.
    > >>

    > ... was there punishment in that case??

    Dumbass -

    she crashed herself.

  6. "Scribe2b" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >.for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.
    > >>

    > ... was there punishment in that case?? jc

    Go google it. It's a sad story. There was a big purse on the line too.

    B-

  7. "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: "Carl Sundquist" [email protected]
    >
    > >As someone wrote to me, it's too bad Saturn pulled out today. They could have delayed the formal
    > >announcement for a day.
    >
    > I wish they had, but I don't even think the date was on the big corporate radar screen. I'd be
    > surprised if the people making the money decisions knew much about the sport. They probably just
    > track numbers. Bill C

    I agree.

  8. On 09/17/2003 08:21 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Scribe2b" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> .for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.
    >>>

    > ... was there punishment in that case?? jc

    You gonna punish a tree?

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  9. Gwhite

    Gwhite Guest

    Bruce Johnston wrote:

    > "Scribe2b" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > >.for Nicole Reinhart. It was three years ago today she died.
    > > >>

    > > ... was there punishment in that case?? jc
    >
    > Go google it. It's a sad story. There was a big purse on the line too.

    Too too sad. She was a young person with everything to look forward to. *She* was the one was in
    contention for the $250k purse since she had won the previous 3 of the series.