A moron's Mark Cuban?

Bill C

Guest
http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html

And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
explanation I can come up with.
I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
he's not who I thought he was.
Bill C

On Jan 10, 8:47 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html
>
> And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> explanation I can come up with.
> I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> he's not who I thought he was.
> Bill C

dumbass,

you should be thrilled, sevilla is clear to race (he has been all '07)
and why should floyd's suspension stop him from acting as an advisor ?
it isn't in the rules.

you are such a hypocrite. what happened to your hand wringing about
rider's rights and innocent until proven guilty and all that ?

On Jan 10, 8:47 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html
>
> And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> explanation I can come up with.
> I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> he's not who I thought he was.
> Bill C

.....and by the way, the only admitted doper - andreu is off the team.

On Jan 10, 9:14 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Jan 10, 8:47 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html

> > And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> > to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> > explanation I can come up with.
> >  I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> >  Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> > he's not who I thought he was.
> > Bill C

> ....and by the way, the only admitted doper - andreu is off the team.

Dude!
He tries to talk current street cred. He screws everyone he's
involved with, he's a completely egomaniacal ********. His word means
nothing.
WTF does that have to do with who he's signed?
Once again you charged at the strawman you've built of who you think
I am.
Nice job.

]
> Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> he's not who I thought he was.

From HED's perspective, it's more like: surprised to see Rock Racing
in the Tyler mess.

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Once again you charged at the strawman you've built of who you think
> I am.

Err, Bill, I think you mean "staggered blindly".

On Jan 10, 6:12 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> and why should floyd's suspension stop him from acting as an advisor ?
> it isn't in the rules.

It's in the WADA Anti-doping code. According to the code, if acts in
any capacity for a team that falls under UCI control, he can have his
suspension extended.

We can argue about whether that rule is fair, but it is in the
rules...

Jim

In article
<[email protected]
egroups.com>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html
>
> And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> explanation I can come up with.
> I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> he's not who I thought he was.

Geez, Bill, give the guy a break. He is building a
half-way house for professional bicyclists.

--
Michael Press

>Geez, Bill, give the guy a break. He is building
>a half-way house for professional bicyclists.
>--
>Michael Press

....that one is going to stick!....

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

On Jan 10, 9:30 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 9:14 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 10, 8:47 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html

> > > And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> > > to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> > > explanation I can come up with.
> > > I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> > > Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> > > he's not who I thought he was.
> > > Bill C

> > ....and by the way, the only admitted doper - andreu is off the team.

> Dude!
> He tries to talk current street cred. He screws everyone he's
> involved with, he's a completely egomaniacal ********. His word means
> nothing.
> WTF does that have to do with who he's signed?
> Once again you charged at the strawman you've built of who you think
> I am.
> Nice job.
> Bill C

dumbass,

like i said you should be thrilled. he's giving a job to all the
outcasts.

apparently Hed didn't like Hamilton being on the team -- even though
he's cleared to ride.

where's your stasi-lynching-witchunt rant against Hed ? or you think
Hed should be able to put the brakes on any rider's career when it
wants to ?

he hasn't screwed anyone yet. he might fire someone on a whim -- so
what ? it's his money. at least he's giving them a chance.

and he actually has money, by mid-May half the teams aren't talking to
each other and the riders aren't being paid. but that's routine in
this bushleague sport.

On Jan 11, 5:44 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Jan 10, 9:30 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 10, 9:14 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > ....and by the way, the only admitted doper - andreu is off the team.

> > Dude!
> >  He tries to talk current street cred. He screws everyone he's
> > involved with, he's a completely egomaniacal ********. His word means
> > nothing.
> >  WTF does that have to do with who he's signed?
> >  Once again you charged at the strawman you've built of who you think
> > I am.
> >  Nice job.
> >  Bill C

> dumbass,
>
> like i said you should be thrilled. he's giving a job to all the
> outcasts.
>
> apparently Hed didn't like Hamilton being on the team -- even though
> he's cleared to ride.
>
> where's your stasi-lynching-witchunt rant against Hed ? or you think
> Hed should be able to put the brakes on any rider's career when it
> wants to ?
>
> he hasn't screwed anyone yet. he might fire someone on a whim -- so
> what ? it's his money. at least he's giving them a chance.
>
> and he actually has money, by mid-May half the teams aren't talking to
> each other and the riders aren't being paid. but that's routine in
> this bushleague sport.- Hide quoted text -

Hed can't ban anyone. They can, like any merchant should be able to,
choose who they do business with. They deny Tyler was the problem, you
have proof they are lying?
Hey I hope you are right on this. I hope they get paid, and get to do
things right. I have serious doubts.
I hope he doesn't get sick of the people and his new toy and leave
them high and dry, though that's not real uncommon.
Bill C

On Jan 11, 4:07 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <[email protected]
> egroups.com>,
>  Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html

> > And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> > to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> > explanation I can come up with.
> >  I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> >  Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> > he's not who I thought he was.

> Geez, Bill, give the guy a break. He is building a
> half-way house for professional bicyclists.
>
> --
> Michael Press

It's true, but it's for the publicity IMO, not the goodness of his
heart. It does suck that the vindictiveness in cycling is just brutal,
even after riders do their time. It's a no win. You cheat and get
caught, and keep your mouth shut you get crucified by the system, and
teams trying to cover their own asses. You fess up and talk, and get
treated like **** by teams, and other riders. We all know people
who've gotten busted, gone both routes and caught ****, and are
probably still catching it.
If you do the crime, you should do the time, but not be be screwed
over after unless you continue to screw up.
Bill C

In article <[email protected]>,
Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]
> egroups.com>,
> Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html
> >
> > And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> > to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> > explanation I can come up with.
> > I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> > Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> > he's not who I thought he was.

> Geez, Bill, give the guy a break. He is building a
> half-way house for professional bicyclists.

Please remind me again:

Rock and Roll's ex-dopers are evil, but Slipstream's reformed dopers are
good.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 11, 10:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>  Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > In article
> > <[email protected]
> > egroups.com>,
> >  Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >http://velonews.com/news/fea/13879.0.html

> > > And a ton of other ****. I'm betting this clown sucks up enough coke
> > > to support a couple of domestic "pro" teams. That's about the only
> > > explanation I can come up with.
> > >  I see a crash that make the McCartney **** look like a success.
> > >  Really surprised to see Tyler in this mess. Guess that just shows
> > > he's not who I thought he was.

> > Geez, Bill, give the guy a break. He is building a
> > half-way house for professional bicyclists.

> Please remind me again:
>
> Rock and Roll's ex-dopers are evil, but Slipstream's reformed dopers are
> good.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
> Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing- Hide quoted text -

Ryan I wasn't referring to the music discussion. I was talking about
the cycling team. Remember that little debacle?
"Sir Paul"'s always been a ****** anyway. A talented one, but
nonetheless...Gotta love Ringo though.
Bill C

On Jan 11, 7:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please remind me again:
>
> Rock and Roll's ex-dopers are evil, but Slipstream's reformed dopers are
> good.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
> Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing- Hide quoted text -

Precisely. Just ask David Millar, he'll tell you.

I'll let you know which ones are doped and which ones aren't after the
Boulevard RR here in Cali as they all prepare for the ToC. The ones
that beat me are clearly doped. The ones that don't obviously aren't
(anymore).

BR

In article
<ceea87d8-cded-4c15-a010-1d8d493ec441@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 10:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> >  Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > > In article
> > > <[email protected]
> > > egroups.com>,

> > > Geez, Bill, give the guy a break. He is building a
> > > half-way house for professional bicyclists.

> > Please remind me again:
> >
> > Rock and Roll's ex-dopers are evil, but Slipstream's reformed dopers are
> > good.
> >
> > --
> > Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> > "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
> > Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing- Hide
> > quoted text -

> Ryan I wasn't referring to the music discussion. I was talking about
> the cycling team. Remember that little debacle?
> "Sir Paul"'s always been a ****** anyway. A talented one, but
> nonetheless...Gotta love Ringo though.
> Bill C

Rock and Roll is a type of music? I just thought it was for selling
denim.

I'm a musical purist: I like jazz, but fast-forward through the
self-indulgent solos.

Michael Press wrote:
> Geez, Bill, give the guy a break. He is building a half-way house for
> professional bicyclists.

So when is Marion Jones becoming a bicyclist ? She may even
have a good sprint if she gets some koaching.

>So when is Marion Jones becoming a bicyclist ?

...she sure was "back-pedaling" outside the courthouse during her post
sentencing commentary...

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

On Jan 11, 11:31 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <ceea87d8-cded-4c15-a010-1d8d493ec...@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
>  Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 11, 10:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Please remind me again:

> > > Rock and Roll's ex-dopers are evil, but Slipstream's reformed dopers are
> > > good.

> > > --
> > > Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> > > "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
> > > Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing- Hide
> > > quoted text -

> > Ryan I wasn't referring to the music discussion. I was talking about
> > the cycling team. Remember that little debacle?
> >  "Sir Paul"'s always been a ****** anyway. A talented one, but
> > nonetheless...Gotta love Ringo though.
> >  Bill C

> Rock and Roll is a type of music? I just thought it was for selling
> denim.
>
> I'm a musical purist: I like jazz, but fast-forward through the
> self-indulgent solos.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
> Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing- Hide quoted text -

I listen to ajust about everything depending on the mood, but if
you're into Jazz and get the chance to check out Miro Sprague do it.:
http://www.mirosprague.com/
The kid's awesome, and from my kids HS. A lot of the time Riley
Godleski my business partner's kid is his drummer. Sonya Kitchell is
massively overated, and "dificult" at best.
Good to see the kids make it, more or less. At least as much as any
jazz musician does.
Bill C

Michael Baldwin wrote:

> ..she sure was "back-pedaling" outside the courthouse during her post
> sentencing commentary...

She might have some difficulty as a track cyclist then.