A mystery solved

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Whose bag got switched with Vino's.

I'm more or less certain they didn't take blood bags to France. The point is
that everybody thought that the French laboratory wasn't yet capable of
detecting homologues blood doping. But they didn't know that just before the
Tour de France, the French were instructed by the Lausanne laboratory how to
do it. Without a doubt Hein Verbruggen would proudly have announced this
joyous news, but Pat McQuaid sneakely kept his mouth shut. Different
strategy: Verbruggen wanted to prevent doping, McQuaid wants to catch
dopers - at any price.

Benjo

Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote in news:46ba300c$0$8641
[email protected]:

> William Asher wrote:
>> I've always been good with no-brainers.

> Must be why you gravitated to rbr.

Actually, they booted me from alt.bad.clams for being disruptive and off-
topic.

--
Bill Asher