A Nerd and His New Bike

ElvinTom

Oct 10, 2013
betlions.com
Found a really nice joke on About.com earlier today. Since it has something to do with bike so I thought why shouldn't I share it here, so here it is.

A nerd was walking down the sidewalk one day when his friend, another nerd, rode up on an incredible shiny new bicycle.

The first nerd was stunned by his friend's sweet ride and asked, "WOW! Where did you get such a nice bike?"

The second nerd replied, "Well, yesterday I was walking home, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up to me on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, 'Take what you want!'"

The second nerd nodded approvingly, "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

Reactions: Gelsemium
Hahahahaha,,, it was happened those nerd don't like the women or the bike is more beautiful than the women ,, like me i love chatwing chatroom but i don't have now because my pc not work properly

I would do the same as the ladies I like are too big to be found on a bicycle. :p I'm happily married anyway. ;) Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Wait, I just read the exact same joke in this forum with another title. For a second, you had me confused and wait for another ending to this joke.

Actually laughed at a cycling joke, which is pretty rare. Reminds me of a time I went cycling and passed a very attractive lady. Her beauty distracted me and I ended up almost crashing into the curb. Moral of the Story? Pay Attention!

loool, good one. I would be divided though, I don't know if the bike would be my first choice! :p

I believe this is quite a good joke. I definitely love it. I too would have taken the cycle first.

lol, so here's a funny picture I just came across... :D

16515_10152673004462647_8372817498985030211_n.jpg

Gelsemium said:
lol, so here's a funny picture I just came across... :D

16515_10152673004462647_8372817498985030211_n.jpg
Lol I did that once when I was exhausted. It's actually a nice resting position, you should try getting a tan like that some day. What bike path is this btw if you know? Looks interesting

Reactions: Gelsemium
Really? I would never say that's a comfortable position. I don't know where that is, it's just a picture that appeared on my FB feed.

Gelsemium said:
Really? I would never say that's a comfortable position. I don't know where that is, it's just a picture that appeared on my FB feed.
Well it feels comfortable to me, but it is different for everyone. You might not like it but other might. It all depends on your flexibility and how flexible you are.

Gelsemium said:
Well it feels comfortable to me, but it is different for everyone. You might not like it but other might. It all depends on your flexibility and how flexible you are.

Reactions: ZXD22
Eventually it can be comfortable, it would not be on the top of my list to try, I would rather lay down on the floor to rest for a while if I was just too tired from riding.

Hahaha. That's really funny! Thank you for sharing that, awesome joke. I think these type of jokes crack me up the most.