A new addition to the family

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    We are now proud new owners of a Monty 219 Magura mod trials bike.

    The Nukeproof stock trials bike now sports a new set of Magura HS22's and a longer stem.

    It is now time to spend some quality bonding time with these puppies...pictures to be posted soon...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    > We are now proud new owners of a Monty 219 Magura mod trials bike.
    >
    > The Nukeproof stock trials bike now sports a new set of Magura HS22's and
    > longer stem.
    >
    > It is now time to spend some quality bonding time with these puppies...pictures to be
    > posted soon...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Go Carla! HS22's. Good stuff.

    I haven't ridden my Monty in a week! Been too caught up in XC stuff and the new ss.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  3. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    > We are now proud new owners of a Monty 219 Magura mod trials bike.
    >
    > The Nukeproof stock trials bike now sports a new set of Magura HS22's and
    > longer stem.
    >
    > It is now time to spend some quality bonding time with these puppies...pictures to be
    > posted soon...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Why did you decide on a mod rather than a stock? Just curious. :) Because you already have a stock?

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Why did you decide on a mod rather than a stock? Just curious. :) Because you already have
    > a stock?

    Already have a stock, might as well have a mod too, plus they are easier to throw around and now Jim
    can ride one of them...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    > "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Why did you decide on a mod rather than a stock? Just curious. :) Because you already have a
    > > stock?
    >
    > Already have a stock, might as well have a mod too, plus they are easier
    > throw around and now Jim can ride one of them...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Awesome!

    Have fun! (I'm sure you will.)