A new addition to the family

Carla A-G

Guest
We are now proud new owners of a Monty 219 Magura mod trials bike.

The Nukeproof stock trials bike now sports a new set of Magura HS22's and a longer stem.

It is now time to spend some quality bonding time with these puppies...pictures to be posted soon...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> We are now proud new owners of a Monty 219 Magura mod trials bike.
>
> The Nukeproof stock trials bike now sports a new set of Magura HS22's and
> longer stem.
>
> It is now time to spend some quality bonding time with these puppies...pictures to be
> posted soon...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Go Carla! HS22's. Good stuff.

I haven't ridden my Monty in a week! Been too caught up in XC stuff and the new ss.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

> We are now proud new owners of a Monty 219 Magura mod trials bike.
>
> The Nukeproof stock trials bike now sports a new set of Magura HS22's and
> longer stem.
>
> It is now time to spend some quality bonding time with these puppies...pictures to be
> posted soon...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Why did you decide on a mod rather than a stock? Just curious. :) Because you already have a stock?

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

"FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Why did you decide on a mod rather than a stock? Just curious. :) Because you already have
> a stock?

Already have a stock, might as well have a mod too, plus they are easier to throw around and now Jim
can ride one of them...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Why did you decide on a mod rather than a stock? Just curious. :) Because you already have a
> > stock?
>
> Already have a stock, might as well have a mod too, plus they are easier
> throw around and now Jim can ride one of them...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Awesome!

Have fun! (I'm sure you will.)