A new charlatan business for Dr. Andrew B. Chung

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bob, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.iseejesus.com/main.html

    It's amazing what anti-christians can do when they set their minds to it.

    Still just "sound and fury" without Christ.

    > No more spam needed by the "doctor."

    Truth is not spam.

    > Do a different kind of trickery; new and attention-getting.

    Truth is not trickery.

    > Bob

    You poor guy.

    You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    FYI Note:

    Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
    completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
    participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
    community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
    beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
    diet approach. They have debated
    Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and have lost the argument
    soundly at every point:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

    These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this discussion thread(s).

    However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s), certain parties have
    redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be
    "if you can not discredit the message then try to discredit the messenger."

    Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is someone who posts under the
    cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
    "flame" wars.

    These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the following observations were made:

    (1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
    (2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the discussion(s).
    (a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-
    ideal weight.
    (b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight becomes near-ideal.
    (c) For (b) see: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5D042C47
    (3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
    (4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
    (5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including jpegs of the actual
    diplomas).

    Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr. Chung's
    credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Bob
    "raging and self-confident" Pastorio:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

    When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the hateful folks hiding in the
    darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

    Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or as lurkers can
    easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

    where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous claims that credentials
    were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

    Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon posters who continue
    to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

    (6) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
    (7) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
    (8) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
    (9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
    (10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

    and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

    It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

    It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
    the peanut gallery.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

    What is all this about?

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T2CA21267

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>http://www.iseejesus.com/main.html
    >
    > It's amazing what anti-christians can do when they set their minds to it.

    It's even more amazing what fake Christians will do. Take that insane pilot who terrified his
    passengers, for example. Or Chung/Mu tag-team who lie, troll, spam and generally try to
    intimidate people.

    > Still just "sound and fury" without Christ.

    Oh, look. The Chungster is getting closer to the truth. Now all that remains is for him to admit his
    own "sound and fury."

    >>No more spam needed by the "doctor."
    >
    > Truth is not spam.

    Oh, it can be. But Chung's web site that peddles services so the "doctor" can be "well-paid" is.

    >>Do a different kind of trickery; new and attention-getting.

    Better than that lying with words thing. This way, with that group
    <http://www.iseejesus.com/main.html>, he can now lie with pictures. Fit right in to his personality.

    > Truth is not trickery.

    Exactly right. But trickery is; like being a liar, quack, fraud, charlatan and perpetrator of vile
    innuendo. That kind of pure Chung trickery.

    Bob

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:05:06 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    > Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> http://www.iseejesus.com/main.html
    >
    > It's amazing what anti-christians can do when they set their minds to it.
    >
    > Still just "sound and fury" without Christ.

    Uh-oh, Bob. You taught the parrot a new phrase. This probably means yet another "link" in his
    signature line... which seems to grow as fast as Pinocchio's nose. That's appropriate, I guess.

    --
    Steve

    Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

  5. Bob wrote:

    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >
    > >>http://www.iseejesus.com/main.html
    > >
    > > It's amazing what anti-christians can do when they set their minds to it.
    >
    > It's even more amazing what fake Christians will do. Take that insane pilot who terrified his
    > passengers, for example. Or Chung/Mu tag-team who lie, troll, spam and generally try to
    > intimidate people.
    >
    > > Still just "sound and fury" without Christ.
    >
    > Oh, look. The Chungster is getting closer to the truth. Now all that remains is for him to admit
    > his own "sound and fury."
    >
    > >>No more spam needed by the "doctor."
    > >
    > > Truth is not spam.
    >
    > Oh, it can be. But Chung's web site that peddles services so the "doctor" can be "well-paid" is.
    >
    > >>Do a different kind of trickery; new and attention-getting.
    >
    > Better than that lying with words thing. This way, with that group
    > <http://www.iseejesus.com/main.html>, he can now lie with pictures. Fit right in to his
    > personality.
    >
    > > Truth is not trickery.
    >
    > Exactly right. But trickery is; like being a liar, quack, fraud, charlatan and perpetrator of vile
    > innuendo. That kind of pure Chung trickery.
    >
    > Bob

    Someday, you'll look back at this and wonder what possessed you to act this way.

    Andrew