A new design that will revolutionise the cyciling world!!!

Here's a useful reply: as a designer, shouldn't you be coming up with stuff on your own? If you need hints, there's only a vast history of cycling and foldable bikes displayed all over the internet.

No, as a designer i need to be looking for influences from exisitng bikes, which i've DONE!
AND
comments, thoughts, and opinions from people in the target market of the product to see if they think it would be a valuable idea, therefore i've posted this on a cycling forum as i want the opinions from cyclists...

There are many solutions to this "problem"; perhaps the simplest of would be to rotate the handlebars along the axis of the stem and the pedals along the axis of the individual cranks. Simple, just look at a Razor scooter to see how to implement this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienator .

Here's a useful reply: as a designer, shouldn't you be coming up with stuff on your own? If you need hints, there's only a vast history of cycling and foldable bikes displayed all over the internet.

Quote:

So much for a design that will revolutionize the cycling world. Here I thought designers were supposed to be creative people.

You sir are one mighty douche, he is only asking for help.

Originally Posted by craigs01 .

Quote:
Quote:

You sir are one mighty douche, he is only asking for help.
Help? There's already plenty out there on the internet. There are many pages of bicycles and many pages of new, alternative bicycles designed to work better within the confined space that a city dweller might have, designed to be easily transported on buses and trains, designed to be stored inconspicuously, or designed to be otherwise innovative. I mean, it doesn't take a lot of effort to search for these things, and lest we forget, effort and work are supposed to be part of the educational process. At least other students go to the effort of generating surveys. Exactly how much help should the public at large give someone so that they can graduate? Who is it that is getting graded?

For the record, craigs01, I flagged your PM for the mods. Really, you're new to the forum, and you really think your PM is going to get you somewhere?

how about you just answer my question and stop being cheeky!! i dont need your 'mickey mouse' comments. If you didnt have anything useful to say then you know where to go ....

Sorry ill leave you to go back having sex with your bicycles inner tube. sorry to have taken you away from that,

P.S might want to use some lube just incase you get stuck :)

Help? There's already plenty out there on the internet. There are many pages of bicycles and many pages of new, alternative bicycles designed to work better within the confined space that a city dweller might have, designed to be easily transported on buses and trains, designed to be stored inconspicuously, or designed to be otherwise innovative. I mean, it doesn't take a lot of effort to search for these things, and lest we forget, effort and work are supposed to be part of the educational process. At least other students go to the effort of generating surveys. Exactly how much help should the public at large give someone so that they can graduate? Who is it that is getting graded?

Originally Posted by chriscollett .

how about you just answer my question and stop being cheeky!! i dont need your 'mickey mouse' comments. If you didnt have anything useful to say then you know where to go ....
No. You've posed a simple question for which you appear to want to do no work to answer for yourself. Have you even bothered to use those things called "search engines"? Hell, it's an easy thing to do. There are even search engines specifically for patents that reveal ways or hints at different ways of accomplishing something.

You apparently "need" someone to do your work for you since you seem less than motivated to do it yourself. I know.....college is hard and stuff, what with all the reading, thinking, and homework that's required.

No. You've posed a simple question for which you appear to want to do no work to answer for yourself. Have you even bothered to use those things called "search engines"? Hell, it's an easy thing to do. There are even search engines specifically for patents that reveal ways or hints at different ways of accomplishing something.

You apparently "need" someone to do your work for you since you seem less than motivated to do it yourself. I know.....college is hard and stuff, what with all the reading, thinking, and homework that's required.

The homework and coursework that is required is to gain the views and opinions of people in the target market of my product! I've already got a design, but part of the coursework is to take into consideration other people ideas. however i wont be taking your ideas because you dont have any, but what i will be doing is slashing your tyres!!

The homework and coursework that is required is to gain the views and opinions of people in the target market of my product! I've already got a design, but part of the coursework is to take into consideration other people ideas. however i wont be taking your ideas because you dont have any, but what i will be doing is slashing your tyres!!

Unlikely, but thanks for the insight into your intellect.

make sure to lock your bike away securely tonight, otherwise it'll be gone by the morning, just you watch!

Ill use your very useful adjustable spanner to adjust the angle that your neck is aligned with the floor

It sounds to me like you've ****ed up your project planning. Not only did you spam my website but you put forward a flawed project outline as an excuses, shame about that.