A new Phelps video

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Donald Graft, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Donald Graft

    Donald Graft Guest

    I just uploaded a nice Phelps video in the Barcelona 2003 collection:

    Michael Phelps, USA, men's 200m fly semifinal 2, world record (1:53.93)

    http://www.buehlerbluemarlins.net Videos/Barcelona 2003

    -----

    Don

    Tags:

  2. Diablo

    Diablo Guest

    one thing that strikes me as suprising from watching this clip is the depth to which he dives in
    his undulation. i rarely make the effort to observe and try and emulate the elite athletes, so
    i've never noticed that before. i thought i may be just out of touch on that particular point of
    technique, (i coach fly as being on top of the water..always in the top 10 inches i tell them), so
    i DLed the rest of the clips in that section...seems Crocker is fairly deep, but as much, and the
    rest are all pretty much in a shallow stroke. again, i was suprised at what he does. thanks for
    the clips.