A new Phelps video

one thing that strikes me as suprising from watching this clip is the depth to which he dives in
his undulation. i rarely make the effort to observe and try and emulate the elite athletes, so
i've never noticed that before. i thought i may be just out of touch on that particular point of
technique, (i coach fly as being on top of the water..always in the top 10 inches i tell them), so
i DLed the rest of the clips in that section...seems Crocker is fairly deep, but as much, and the
rest are all pretty much in a shallow stroke. again, i was suprised at what he does. thanks for
the clips.