A new ride :-)))))))))))

flyingdutch

New Member
Feb 8, 2004
5,700
Dutchy gets a new bike? again??

nope.

My new ride will be enjoyed over the next 3 years
AS BV BOARD MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to come to grips with it.
A combo of excited, scared, bewildered, did i mention scared?

But first things, first.
A HUGE thank you to those of you
who cared enough about BV to vote,
and even more if you voted for me :D

Many, many thanks to 'the crew' whose talking, chalking, support, ideas, suggestions made this whole ride possible.

And lastly, an apology.
I'm under no delusions that i will be able to see direct results overnight, so I realise I may dissapoint many but please feel free to contact me with your concerns, woes, beratings(?), etc
I'm going to give this my best shot

fanx again
FlyingDutch

flyingdutch said:
[...]

Congratulations! Now for the fun part...

Ritch

flyingdutch said:
[...]

woohoo! Congratulations...

(so will the chalked notes now change to reflect the new position? :D I've kind of got used to seeing you/them everywhere...)

cheers,
ali

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> Dutchy gets a new bike? again??
>
> nope.
>
> My new ride will be enjoyed over the next 3 years
> AS BV BOARD MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I'm still trying to come to grips with it.
> A combo of excited, scared, bewildered, did i mention scared?
>
> But first things, first.
> A HUGE thank you to those of you
> who cared enough about BV to vote,
> and even more if you voted for me :D
>
> Many, many thanks to 'the crew' whose talking, chalking, support,
> ideas, suggestions made this whole ride possible.
>
> And lastly, an apology.
> I'm under no delusions that i will be able to see direct results
> overnight, so I realise I may dissapoint many but please feel free to
> contact me with your concerns, woes, beratings(?), etc
> I'm going to give this my best shot
>
> fanx again
> FlyingDutch
>

> --
> flyingdutch

Congratulations! Good luck with your endeavours there :)

Ash

***********! Now I'll have to renew my membership.

Onya Dutch, good to see someone who is involved in cycling at all levels
voted in... and you're from HCC too! :)

Champagne on the BR this week? :)

cheers,
GPL

Woohoo! I told you the revolution was here!!!

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

On 2005-10-26, monsterman (aka Bruce)

> Conflagellations!! Get in & shake sh*t up!:)

Conflagrations and/or deflagrations indeed! :)

--
TimC
It involves a static strap and absolutely no silk underwear.

flyingdutch said:
[...]

Wot Monsterman said!! :D :D :D

Well Done FD - and may the force be with you! :D

flyingdutch wrote:
> Dutchy gets a new bike? again??
>
> nope.
>
> My new ride will be enjoyed over the next 3 years
> AS BV BOARD MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I'm still trying to come to grips with it.
> A combo of excited, scared, bewildered, did i mention scared?
>
> But first things, first.
> A HUGE thank you to those of you
> who cared enough about BV to vote,
> and even more if you voted for me :D

congrats, FD. All the best, I hope the process doesn't turn you
into Mark Latham! Remember, it's not a crime to make mistakes
as a politician, it's a crime to have a closed mind!

On 27/10/05 at 07:15:12 flyingdutch somehow managed to type:

> Dutchy gets a new bike? again??
>
> nope.
>
> My new ride will be enjoyed over the next 3 years
> AS BV BOARD MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA for FD - it just goes to prove that if you use enough chalk
anything's possible....

Good on ya...:)

--
Humbug

warrwych wrote:

> flyingdutch Wrote:
> > Dutchy gets a new bike? again??
> >
> > nope.
> >
> > My new ride will be enjoyed over the next 3 years
> > AS BV BOARD MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > I'm still trying to come to grips with it.
> > A combo of excited, scared, bewildered, did i mention scared?
> >
> > But first things, first.
> > A HUGE thank you to those of you
> > who cared enough about BV to vote,
> > and even more if you voted for me :D
> >
> > Many, many thanks to 'the crew' whose talking, chalking, support,
> > ideas, suggestions made this whole ride possible.
> >
> > And lastly, an apology.
> > I'm under no delusions that i will be able to see direct results
> > overnight, so I realise I may dissapoint many but please feel free to
> > contact me with your concerns, woes, beratings(?), etc
> > I'm going to give this my best shot
> >
> > fanx again
> > FlyingDutch

> Wot Monsterman said!! :D :D :D
>
> Well Done FD - and may the force be with you! :D
>
> --
> warrwych

I think we need LotteBum on BQ

Tam

Humbug said:
YEA for FD - it just goes to prove that if you use enough chalk
anything's possible....

Humbug
Maybe Kim Beazley will try that method for his next campaign... who needs TV advertising!

On 2005-10-26, monsterman (aka Bruce)

> Conflagellations!! Get in & shake sh*t up!:)

Conflagrations and/or deflagrations indeed! :)

--
TimC
It involves a static strap and absolutely no silk underwear.
-- magical truthsaying ******* roney in ARK
Tim, who is "Bruce"??

Good ****!:D Looks like I'm signing up again:eek:

Dutchy wrote:

> My new ride will be enjoyed over the next 3 years

Dude, congrats!

Do ya get a free BV bike with your board membership? Maybe ya can get the "stretch executive" model?

Cheers,

Suzy