A picture is worth a thousand words, but video is worth so much more

Micheal Artindale

Guest
I finnally have video of me swimming 1 lenth of each IM stroke. Now,
everyone can see what I am doing wrong, if anything at all.

Besides me emailing them to you, any suggestions on how to post them online?

Thanks

Micheal

PS: due to weather, I doubt I will be able to measure the distances untill
the lake is free of ice.

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:04:42 -0500, Micheal Artindale wrote:

> I finnally have video of me swimming 1 lenth of each IM stroke. Now,
> everyone can see what I am doing wrong, if anything at all.
>
> Besides me emailing them to you, any suggestions on how to post them online?
>
> Thanks
>
> Micheal
>
> PS: due to weather, I doubt I will be able to measure the distances untill
> the lake is free of ice.

How big is it? How squeamish are you about public distribution?

--Mike

"Michael Edey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:04:42 -0500, Micheal Artindale wrote:
>
> > I finnally have video of me swimming 1 lenth of each IM stroke. Now,
> > everyone can see what I am doing wrong, if anything at all.
> >
> > Besides me emailing them to you, any suggestions on how to post them

online?

> > Thanks
> >
> > Micheal
> >
> > PS: due to weather, I doubt I will be able to measure the distances

untill
> > the lake is free of ice.

> How big is it? How squeamish are you about public distribution?

Each video is about 3meg. I dont care who gets it. For all I care, it could
pop up at all the computers at my place that I work at (over 300 computers
and 600 people).

Micheal

https://upload.video.google.com/

You could try to using google and let us know about it. Ive watched
several videos on google. Here's one for example.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1551246635784666518

Micheal Artindale wrote:
> "Michael Edey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:04:42 -0500, Micheal Artindale wrote:
> >
> > > I finnally have video of me swimming 1 lenth of each IM stroke. Now,
> > > everyone can see what I am doing wrong, if anything at all.
> > >
> > > Besides me emailing them to you, any suggestions on how to post them

> online?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Micheal
> > >
> > > PS: due to weather, I doubt I will be able to measure the distances

> untill
> > > the lake is free of ice.

> > How big is it? How squeamish are you about public distribution?

> Each video is about 3meg. I dont care who gets it. For all I care, it could
> pop up at all the computers at my place that I work at (over 300 computers
> and 600 people).
>
> Micheal

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:43:43 -0500, Micheal Artindale wrote:

<snip>

>> How big is it? How squeamish are you about public distribution?

> Each video is about 3meg. I dont care who gets it. For all I care, it could
> pop up at all the computers at my place that I work at (over 300 computers
> and 600 people).

Ah - well then as suggested uploading to something like google video or
youtube might be acceptable. Both services will re-encode the source video
with results that may or may not be acceptable. A quick look at the
vanilla package options from sympatico suggests that they probably don't
provide enough free webspace to host all of them at once. Another option
might be digging into online data storage services such as the ones listed
here: http://www.freewebspace.net/guide/diskstorage.shtml

--Mike