A Prayer for the President of the United States

Twittering One

Guest
~ * ~

FROM THE
BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER

FOR
MISSIONARY AND TEMPORARY SERVICES.

For morning and evening prayer
With the Ante ~ Communion service.

BOSTON
MARGARET COFFIN PRAYER BOOK SOCIETY.
PUBLISHED BY E. P. DUTTON AND CO.

1863.

~ * ~

A Prayer for the President of the United States,
& all in Civil Authority.

O LORD, our heavenly Mother,
The high and mighty Ruler of the universe,
Who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers upon earth;
Most heartily we beseech thee,
If barking larks, or sparkling Maltese barking larks
Alights thy heart, a Heavenly Art,
Fair Civil Servant, bear they service loyal,
If Royally well ~ !

May canine companion accompany
Your Divine Canine Way, this and every blessed day.

Noel ~ !
Noel ~ !
Noel ~ !

O LORD, our heavenly Mother,
The high and mighty Ruler of the universe,
Knower of Too, an Ilk, of Leonardo, Too,
With thy favour behold and bless thy servant
The President of the United States,
And all others in authority;

May your will bend to a Mother's Art,
May your skill carve only Way of the Heart,
And so replenish them with the grace of thy Holy Spirit,
That they may always incline to thy will,
And walk in thy way,
If alone, or flanked by companion of Beast, Fowl,
Or the fine company of Flora.

And from heavenly Angles a Herald
Blows ~ A French Horn bellows
By 9 canine Messengers

To bear good tidings of Spot,
Arching over River of Styx for chartreuse tennis ball ~ !

Hail, Thee ~ !
Hail, They ~ !
Hail, Thee ~ !

Heart ~ felt Greeting of Everlasting Meeting
For Barney and Miss Beazley, Too,
And foregone Buddy, a Chocolate ~ covered Lab.

Endue them plenteously with heavenly gifts,
Of bone, if alone; of grassy loam, if want to roam.
Grant them in health and prosperity long to live;
And finally, after this life,
To attain everlasting joy and felicity;
Through Leonardo Our Dead Dog.

Noel ~ !
Noel ~ !
Noel ~ !

Leon ~ !
Leon ~ !
Leon ~ !

Amen.

~ * ~
Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

mark now
moon lat 5°13' south
long 149°17'west
16:29:55
2453729.18744
degree path jupite spica
ra path h
meet over north pacific oceans
cant see full u.s.a
only see snow at s.p.
and us from west of michigan,
42 n 83 w.

merry christmas bush'

biking the year thru and not like years before.

~ * ~

"To Music. A Song.

MUSIC, thou Queen of Heaven, Care-charming-spell,
That strik'st a stillness into hell ~
Thou that tam'st Tygers, and fierce storms (that rise)
With thy soul-melting Lullabies ~
Fall down, down, down, from those thy chiming spheres,
To charm our souls, as thou enchant'st our ears."
~ Robert Herrick

"To Canines of Wings.

DOGS of Christmas Past and Present,
Or Gift ~ Wrapped Presents Who Sport Red Bow ~

Music, thou Hounds of Heaven, haunt,
If Heart ~ rending sense
That strik'st a toll upon mourning rung ~ Hence
Forth known as Hell, if gone missing,
Or dog gone too long lost. Thou tam'st Tygers, not
Wilde if eyes burning bright, borne of Innocence,
Known, too, of Experience.

Hearken barks a Herald hails, if howling Hello,
Or merely Farewell,
Until Hell passes, and our hearts join again, that rise,
Our choral harmony, as Lullabies ~
Fall down, roll over, Rover, over and over,
In 4 ~ Leaf Clovers,

>From high ordained luck of Puck

Who unfastened the Gate of Heaven, unlocked
Such treasure from chiming Celestial Spheres,
A chorus of Celestial Canine Harmony, if perky ears,
Or whining off key, majorly, may our years
Span adventures forthwith we share,
To charm once more our souls, if wet nose, or hair
Of fur sparkles spots of well ~ groomed cur

Who howls
To Music, A Song ~ !

MUSIC, thou Queen of Heaven, Care ~ charming ~ spell,
That strik'st a chord from stillness of Heaven,
O Hounds who howl so swell ~ !

Bless Thee, may you, too, know
Divine Leonardo ~ !

Our choral harmony, O canines, as Lullabies ~
Fall down, roll over, Rover, over and over,

Thou that tam'st Tygers, and fierce storms (that rise)
With thy soul ~ melting howls Lullabies ~ !

[...]

~ Biker Winterizer

"Hail, Thee
Mica ~ !

Hail, Thee,
Boots, Shelty, Bigshot, Egore, Liebe

Know forgotten love
Fly so high a turtle dove

Circling a pear tree
A partridge begs to please

If a pair
Linger upon my lair's stair,

Eyes of insightful stare
Enlighten heart's cares.

Letters do snow,
O, Thee, I know

If by St. Pepper
You salt your psalter

Brave of Heart,
Knave of Finest Art

May a burning bush
Not be your Christmas Tree ~ !

May fine lullabies
Sing you rock ~ a ~ bye

Baby, high above timberline,
Whispering chimes,

Sing of Ever Thyme,
Count me, yours, as you, mine.

Climb Alpine,
Or ski raucously downhill

Hunting down your finest line's
Charm's rhyme ~ !"
~ Twittering

"... &
Molly, too, a charming canine
Cairn, a missing friend of mine,
Forebear of a noble dog
Named
Chester, Golden Retriever, our neighbor."
~ Folly

Beside me..is there ANYONE normal here??????????????????????????????????

"Beside me ...
Is there ANYONE normal here??????????????????????????????????"
~ Handel Mania

"And in the sky a Chariot
Races faster than a star
Sparkling showers ~
Letters snow.

Look for a lovely thing,
You will see it,
Look for a tiny paraplegic dog,
And you will see him,
He is not far ~

Willie's never very far
>From a sparkling stair

A lantern lights."
~ Mum

"Heck, yeah ~ !"
~ Folly

"Elucidated flight of letters
A staircase climbs,
The star illuminates your lantern,
Your balanced ascent ~

A chain you steady with your hand,
A reined light you balance
With your heart
Lights the manner of your art.

And across the night sky
A Carriage races, flying more swiftly
Than a flutter of stars
Or a pack of Fanatic Furries
Showering letters over snow.

Seek a beautiful thing,
You will see it,
Seek a tiny paraplegic dog,
And you will see him blinking
Back, too, at you.

Willie's flight across the sky
Arcs a racing trail never far
>From light of fluttering

Iridescent wings
Moonlight filters on your windowpane ~

Lights of a lantern
>From the flights of fluttering

Iridescent wings, a light
Upon your pillowcase,

Stardust
You may trust."
~ Mum

*

"Develop your eccentricities while you are young.
That way, when you get old,
People won't think you're going gaga."
~ David Ogilvy

"A person can afford to be eccentric in dress
Or eccentric in thought,
But not both at the same time."
~ ARGO

"... or just go into advertising,
Where ~

O, vous êtes juste norming le moyen et étant moyen encore.
O, you are right norming the means
And being average still."
~ Twittering

*

"The foal to fail failed pouliner failing pouliné fails
Folk people of fakes of Too
Happy fake of telephone of Formosa's
Fermata."
~ White Stag

"The Quantum Foam of Famous Fame
Telephoned
Telepathically to say ~

Merry Christmas ~ !

Hitherto,
You may quote me, or eat me."
~ Justin

"A God's Dog
All agog ~ !"
~ Folly

"Noel ~ !
Noel ~ !
Noel ~ !

Leon ~ !
Leon ~ !
Leon ~ !"
~ Twittering

"Yorick wiggles apres a nibble,
Yorkcik, who feeds spicy specular citations
To pet Ravens of Shakespeare,

Whether in delay
Of day, or haste of night, savours a citation,
Contemplates flavor,

Calls for St. Flavious to join, fetches
An extra coat of silver
To lacquer finer his velvet mourning coat.

Yorick devours a bite, bite, bite of delight,
For his unstated hunger, for sate's sake.
~ Of the Flat Ticker Tape

"Quotes unspooling,
Of Theodore's Story Of Thee ~ *

Understood, his grasp, Of Thee ~ Measuring
Upon the scents of apples
& pears of Bartlett,

His steps, Yorick scrutinizes, leisurely,
One of the ravens, the craven raven
Who has hit upon a tripwire,
While strolling,

Of the Ogre's scent,
And the memories explode all pretense

Of the frame
Of an Imax feature film ~

A complex vision jumps from the underbrush ~ !"
~ Georges

"Those Fanatic Fatalistic Furries in a horribly horrendous
Hurricane of a hassled hurry
Flew

Very, very far further away
Farther

That ~ a ~ way ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ >"
~ Side En Dent

<:mad:)~........................................|***|.

"Is Christopher Hogwood's recording running faster
Than a forest packrat
Perfects if Prefect Furioso

Chases after, for A Chastening,
Or cocktail's chaser,

En marginalia ~ ?"
~ Margaux

"Capsicum, I daresay, I do cry Fowl ...
My owl, O, where ~ ?"
~ Twittering

Twittering One wrote:
> "Beside me ...
> Is there ANYONE normal here??????????????????????????????????"
> ~ Handel Mania
>
> "And in the sky a Chariot
> Races faster than a star
> Sparkling showers ~
> Letters snow.

A Christmas tree decorated with ...
... typographic ornametry?

Ratz, Twittering One ! ...
... you could have been flogging custom made bits of typographic
poetry for spammers to include in their massed greetings. <shrug> ...
Or maybe not.

> Look for a lovely thing,
> You will see it,
> Look for a tiny paraplegic dog,
> And you will see him,
> He is not far ~
>
> Willie's never very far
> >From a sparkling stair

> A lantern lights."
> ~ Mum
>
> "Heck, yeah ~ !"
> ~ Folly

You are very creative, T1
... flaunt it!

> [...]

> ~ Of the Flat Ticker Tape
>
> "Quotes unspooling,
> Of Theodore's Story Of Thee ~ *
>
> Understood, his grasp, Of Thee ~ Measuring
> Upon the scents of apples
> & pears of Bartlett,
>
> His steps, Yorick scrutinizes, leisurely,
> One of the ravens, the craven raven
> Who has hit upon a tripwire,
> While strolling,
>
> Of the Ogre's scent,
> And the memories explode all pretense
>
> Of the frame
> Of an Imax feature film ~
>
> A complex vision jumps from the underbrush ~ !"
> ~ Georges

"A Christmas tree decorated with ...
... typographic ornametry?

Ratz, Twittering One ! ...
... you could have been flogging custom made bits of typographic
poetry for spammers to include in their massed greetings.

~ Raving

"Somewhere near, almost anywhere,
Near you,
Near me,
Someone's alone,

Home alone crying on Christmas Eve,
Holding less, hoping more,
Hobbling along more hopelessly

Each day than the day
Before

Whether on The Island of Manhattan,
The Disenchanted Forest, or anywhere
Else

Than either you or I."
~ Twittering

"Bits of typographic
Poetry for spammers to include in their massed greetings."
~ Raving

"Or magnify
Joy

If taught
Methodology

A way to will
A living smile, or bite to eat,

Or warm bed,
Home to rest,

Another's shoulder
To rest one's head upon

If impoverished, forlorn,
Mourning Christmas Eve

Or year round."
~ Twittering

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

> "Is Christopher Hogwood's recording running faster
> Than a forest packrat
> Perfects if Prefect Furioso
>
> Chases after, for A Chastening,
> Or cocktail's chaser,
>
> En marginalia ~ ?"
> ~ Margaux
>
> "Capsicum, I daresay, I do cry Fowl ...
> My owl, O, where ~ ?"
> ~ Twittering

nightbat

And my humble prayer to you too Officer Twitty and all, Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year. Only the best for my crew and most
lovely sweet, only the best!

carry on,
the nightbat

Twattering one is a well-known insane boring net-kook.

Ignore it and it won't go away.

"www.Handelmania.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Beside me..is there ANYONE normal here??????????????????????????????????

~ * Health Care Politics
Healthcare
& the American Presidency * ~

The American Presidency plays a vital role in the development and
implementation of health policy in the United States.

>From Roosevelt's decision not to seek health care coverage as part of

Social Security, to Johnson's advocacy of Medicare, to Reagan's
support for catastrophic Medicare coverage, to Clinton's pursuit of
health security for all, presidential action and inaction have
profoundly affected our nation's health policy agenda and health care
system.

This observation suggests that a systematic understanding of the
experience of the modern American Presidency in shaping health policy
might yield insights that could improve the Presidency's function in
this realm, and thereby, the defectiveness of heath care policy-making
generally.

This proposal will pursue two specific purposes: to understand how the
modern American Presidency affects the development and implementation
of health care policy in the United States; and to provide guidance to
future presidents, their staffs, other government officials, and other
health care stakeholders concerning how the Presidency can be used most
effectively to achieve public purposes in the health care arena.

~ The MGH Institute for Health Policy

http://www.mgh.harvard.edu/healthpolicy/IHP_politics.html

"Twattering one is a well-known insane boring net-kook.

Ignore it and it won't go away."
~ No One

"Poetry is honored every day
At the Grolier Poetry Book Shop in Harvard Square,

The oldest continuous poetry book shop
In the United States.

The shop stocks over 15,000 current volumes
Of trade, small press, and university publications.

Located at 6 Plympton Street, Harvard Square,
We know Click & Clack, Too."
~ Louisa

http://www.grolierpoetrybookshop.com/

~ * ~

"Question ~

Body my house
my horse my hound
what will I do
when you are fallen

Where will I sleep
How will I ride
What will I hunt

Where can I go
without my mount
all eager and quick
How will I know
in thicket ahead
is danger or treasure
when Body my good
bright dog is dead

How will it be
to lie in the sky
without roof or door
and wind for an eye

With cloud for shift
how will I hide?"
~ May Senson

"How will it be
to lie in the sky
without roof or door
and wind for an eye

With cloud for shift
how will I hide?"
~ May Swenson

"O, our puppy, too,
Very dead, if wanderer

As a cloud, sporting eye for Too
Or door to tip ~ toe
Fore ~ pawed silently
Through

Beneath sheltering sky,
Pursuing danger
Or ticket ahead, or wicket

If croquet with shifty
Nifty befallen hounds
Horsing thornily around
Town, nearby Mount Fallen
Soufflé, Eastgate Way.

O, our bright dog is dead
If frolicking, too, avec
Horny Buddy or Prancing
Wilde Child of Too."
~ Folly

Twittering One wrote:
> "How will it be
> to lie in the sky
> without roof or door
> and wind for an eye
>
> With cloud for shift
> how will I hide?"
> ~ May Swenson
>
> "O, our puppy, too,
> Very dead, if wanderer
>
> As a cloud, sporting eye for Too
> Or door to tip ~ toe
> Fore ~ pawed silently
> Through
>
> Beneath sheltering sky,
> Pursuing danger
> Or ticket ahead, or wicket
>
> If croquet with shifty
> Nifty befallen hounds
> Horsing thornily around
> Town, nearby Mount Fallen
> Soufflé, Eastgate Way.
>
> O, our bright dog is dead
> If frolicking, too, avec
> Horny Buddy or Prancing
> Wilde Child of Too."
> ~ Folly

Very good, Folly!

You must have been taking lessons from Twittering.

~ Molly