A PRO reads rbr. Cool.

Ronde Champ

Guest
From dailypeloton.com:

BL: What is a day in the life of Mike Jones like now?

MJ: Well, I am living in Tucson now. I still work as a banquet server once a week for some extra
cash. But other than that, I will ride and then either hang out at the house with my roommate
and Wheelworks teammate, Darby Thomas, or go over to some other cyclist's place to watch some
ridiculously stupid movie such as Van Wilder or Zoolander. If I am not doing that, I am online
either reading cycling sites or RBR. We make daily trips to the grocery store for something to
do and to pick up mad chicks. I also have a new hobby of backing my car into trees and then
taping the trunk down with duct tape. It's great. You should try it. If there is absolutely
nothing to do, nobody is posting on RBR, and I am not tired, I will ask Darby to tell me his
Belgium stories.

Have you seen this kid race? Watch him, man. A real animal. Hopefully his RBR addiction will not get
out hand and he will keep training. Saw him at Fitchburg and 'Toona mixing it up. Nice guy, too.

news:<[email protected]>...