A Promise To AMB

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!

    For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure you
    can comprehend the obvious.

    Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler

    I do believe I am the biggest offender of this sort.

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!
    >
    > For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
    > you can comprehend the obvious.
    >

    > Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler

    You better because you know Penny will kick your ass otherwise.
    --
    Slacker

  3. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > You better because you know Penny will kick your ass otherwise.

    ...make that "You'd better"... ;)

  4. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!

    B-b-b-b-but your typos just add to the flavor of your recap! ;P

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  5. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
    > you can comprehend the obvious.

    Two incomplete sentences in a row does not an epiphany make! ;)

  6. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!
    >
    >For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
    >you can comprehend the obvious.

    I should probably point out neither of those last two were really proper sentences.

    >Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler

    ... and it's always appropriate to leave a space before the "(" and one after the ")".

    >I do believe I am the biggest offender of this sort.

    I doubt THAT...

  7. Martees

    Martees Guest

    > The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!
    >
    > For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
    > you can comprehend the obvious.
    >

    > Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler
    >
    > I do believe I am the biggest offender of this sort.
    >

    > The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    > give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    eye mussed ov mist sumthin...... peepul cair abowt tippos?

  8. Martees says:

    >eye mussed ov mist sumthin......

    Aye tink sumpthin mist ewe.......

    ;-)