A Promise To AMB

Bill Wheeler

Guest
The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!

For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure you
can comprehend the obvious.

Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler

I do believe I am the biggest offender of this sort.

:-]

> The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!
>
> For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
> you can comprehend the obvious.
>

> Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler

You better because you know Penny will kick your ass otherwise.
--
Slacker

> You better because you know Penny will kick your ass otherwise.

...make that "You'd better"... ;)

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!

B-b-b-b-but your typos just add to the flavor of your recap! ;P

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

> For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
> you can comprehend the obvious.

Two incomplete sentences in a row does not an epiphany make! ;)

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

>The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!
>
>For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
>you can comprehend the obvious.

I should probably point out neither of those last two were really proper sentences.

>Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler

... and it's always appropriate to leave a space before the "(" and one after the ")".

>I do believe I am the biggest offender of this sort.

I doubt THAT...

> The next RR I post will have no typos and be perfectly punctuated!
>
> For those of you who care about stuff like that. Just because I want to please you and make sure
> you can comprehend the obvious.
>

> Peace, Bill(Now hiring an Admin Assistant)Wheeler
>
> I do believe I am the biggest offender of this sort.
>

> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

eye mussed ov mist sumthin...... peepul cair abowt tippos?

Martees says:

>eye mussed ov mist sumthin......

Aye tink sumpthin mist ewe.......

;-)