A publice apology to JimmyMac

Jeff Grippe

Guest
In my post outlining a troll fighting method, I singled out one person, Jim.

It was entirely wrong of me to do this especially since I have risen to bait
cast out by the troll far more times that I would care to admit.

It was entirely wrong of me to single out anyone. Jim has played entirely by
the new plan that was established to keep this group on topic. I ask Jim to
accept my apology for having singled him out and I ask the group to forgive
me as well.

Thank you.

Jeff

Jeff,

I felt it you were being unfair for singling me out because I was
abiding by the guidelines when others weren't, including yourself, but
tis the human condition to make a mistake and its human to acknowledge
our mistakes, forgive those of others and to hope that others forgive
us for our mistakes. Apology accepted. No hard feeling Jeff.

Jim McNamara

On Jan 29, 7:55 pm, "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> I felt it you were being unfair for singling me out because I was
> abiding by the guidelines when others weren't, including yourself, but
> tis the human condition to make a mistake and its human to acknowledge
> our mistakes, forgive those of others and to hope that others forgive
> us for our mistakes. Apology accepted. No hard feeling Jeff.
>
> Jim McNamara
>
> On Jan 29, 3:37 am, "Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > In my post outlining a troll fighting method, I singled out one person, Jim.

Jim,

I owe you an apology also. It took me awhile to realize what the DO
NOT FEED THE TROLL thread was about. I like what you guys are trying
to do.

Again, Sorry !!!

Perry B

> > It was entirely wrong of me to do this especially since I have risen to bait
> > cast out by the troll far more times that I would care to admit.

> > It was entirely wrong of me to single out anyone. Jim has played entirely by
> > the new plan that was established to keep this group on topic. I ask Jim to
> > accept my apology for having singled him out and I ask the group to forgive
> > me as well.

> > Thank you.

> > Jeff- Hide quoted text -

Perry,

I didn't want this to get lost stuck down there in the middle. No
problem. Understood. Already forgotten ... no worries.

Jim McNamara

JimmyMac said:
Perry,

I didn't want this to get lost stuck down there in the middle. No
problem. Understood. Already forgotten ... no worries.

Jim McNamara

I too would like to say I am sorry to Jimmy. I am sorry that you are still here Jimmy.
Enjoy,
Mark the biker