A question for Jobst.......

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Smokey, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Guest

about a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some of
    your european tours. i really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. also, have you ever
    considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)? smokey strodtman

Tags:

2. Jobst Brandt

Jobst Brandt Guest

Smokey Strodtman writes:

> About a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some of
    > your european tours. I really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. Also, have you ever
    > considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)?

If you Google "Jobst Brandt" you'll find more than just those pictures. Take your pick.

Jobst Brandt [email protected] Palo Alto CA

3. Robin Hubert

Robin Hubert Guest

This is the URL I have bookmarked: http://www.paloaltobicycles.com/alps_photos/ Lots of pic's of JB
    when he was "young and beautiful".

Robin Hubert

"smokey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > about a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some of
    > your european tours. i really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. also, have you ever
    > considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)? smokey strodtman

4. Smokey

Smokey Guest

"Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > This is the URL I have bookmarked: http://www.paloaltobicycles.com/alps_photos/ Lots of pic's of
    > JB when he was "young and beautiful".
    >
    > Robin Hubert
    >
    > "smokey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > about a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some
    > > of your european tours. i really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. also, have you
    > > ever considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)? smokey strodtman

> >
    thanks robin, i appreciate it. smokey

5. Jack Kessler

Jack Kessler Guest

"Google" is a verb?

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Smokey Strodtman writes:
    >
    > > About a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some
    > > of your european tours. I really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. Also, have you
    > > ever considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)?
    >
    > If you Google "Jobst Brandt" you'll find more than just those pictures. Take your pick.
    >
    > Jobst Brandt [email protected] Palo Alto CA

6. On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Michael MacClancy wrote:

> >"Google" is a verb?
    >
    >
    > Yes, why not?
    > --

Any noun/adjective can be "verbed" !

"Verbing weirds the language" - CALVIN & HOBBES

--
    David Dermott , Wolfville Ridge, Nova Scotia, Canada email: [email protected] WWW pages:
    http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/dermott/

7. Blast from the past. Funny that, the Jobst/Robertson Tour de Umpteen Passes in '76. I saw the
    original prints when they returned. Jobst smiling in frame
    #1...still smiling atop peak #umpteen-minus-five...still smiling on the
    laaast peak. Meanwhile, Robertson is steadily wilting. Amazing to see Jobst looking every bit as
    fit in 2001.

gb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.