A question for Jobst.......

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Smokey, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Smokey

    Smokey Guest

    about a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some of
    your european tours. i really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. also, have you ever
    considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)? smokey strodtman

    Tags:

  2. Jobst Brandt

    Jobst Brandt Guest

    Smokey Strodtman writes:

    > About a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some of
    > your european tours. I really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. Also, have you ever
    > considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)?

    If you Google "Jobst Brandt" you'll find more than just those pictures. Take your pick.

  3. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    This is the URL I have bookmarked: http://www.paloaltobicycles.com/alps_photos/ Lots of pic's of JB
    when he was "young and beautiful".

    Robin Hubert

    "smokey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > about a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some of
    > your european tours. i really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. also, have you ever
    > considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)? smokey strodtman

  4. Smokey

    Smokey Guest

    "Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > This is the URL I have bookmarked: http://www.paloaltobicycles.com/alps_photos/ Lots of pic's of
    > JB when he was "young and beautiful".
    >
    > Robin Hubert
    >
    > "smokey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > about a year ago, you had a link on here (i think) that led to some great pictures shot on some
    > > of your european tours. i really enjoyed them and would like to find them back. also, have you
    > > ever considered doing a book on your travels (with lots of photos)? smokey strodtman

    thanks robin, i appreciate it. smokey

  5. Jack Kessler

    Jack Kessler Guest

    "Google" is a verb?

  6. On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Michael MacClancy wrote:

    > >"Google" is a verb?
    >

    > Yes, why not?
    > --

    Any noun/adjective can be "verbed" !

    "Verbing weirds the language" - CALVIN & HOBBES

    --
    David Dermott , Wolfville Ridge, Nova Scotia, Canada email: [email protected] WWW pages:
    http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/dermott/

  7. Blast from the past. Funny that, the Jobst/Robertson Tour de Umpteen Passes in '76. I saw the
    original prints when they returned. Jobst smiling in frame
    #1...still smiling atop peak #umpteen-minus-five...still smiling on the
    laaast peak. Meanwhile, Robertson is steadily wilting. Amazing to see Jobst looking every bit as
    fit in 2001.

    gb