A question for the Bomberhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 23 Apr 2003 08:04:15 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

>Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> On 22 Apr 2003 14:14:14 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
>>
>> >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> >> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:06:28 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> > My 2001 Z2 Atom Race is acting a little weird as of late. No, it isn't failing. (At least I
>> >> > hope not!) On extended rides the adjustment dials at the top of each leg have been "backing
>> >> > themselves off" 1/4 to 1/2 turn DURING particularly technical rides, when the fork is
>> >> > working hard. (at least that's when I notice it.) It doesn't seem to effect the feel of the
>> >> > fork, but is visually noticable. Has any other Zoke owners experienced this? If so what are
>> >> > some possible causes. There is no leakage. I have the stiff springs installed, if that
>> >> > matters. Any thoughts?
>> >> >
>> >> >Dave (still rides like a dream though)
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> It seems this group is more interested in trying to belittle people than to answer a question
>> >> concerning mountain biking, and or equipment. Does no one have any thoughts or answers on this
>> >> subject, or all you too busy trying to be badasses.
>> >
>> >Wow. Another whiny rant. And you're surprised that nobody wants to drop everything to give you
>> >a hand.
>> >
>> >Totally bizarre.
>> >
>> >Spider
>> >
>> >P.S. I have a Z2 BAM, and I have an idea of what's going on.
>>
>> Why don't you shove it up your ass then?
>
>The whole bike, or just the fork? Either way, it's gonna be a tight squeeze. Oooo, maybe that
>goatse.cx guy could gie me some pointers!

Whatever lifts your skirt then.

>
>> Brian Perterson @ Zoke has enlightened me already. As usual, who needs your ass
>
>Well, you do, if I'm gonna be shoving stuff up it. Frankly, I have no idea how that's going to fix
>your fork, but hey - I'm here to serve the needs of my fellow MTBers!

As you alway's do.

>
>No matter what you write, it's funny, and I get to laugh. Please, keep up with the whiny posts - I
>have not laughed so hard in months.
>
>Spider

Then you should get out more.

DAve

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:44:01 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Dave W wrote:
> >> On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:03:22 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>>Jonathan Bond wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>Dave W wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>>On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:06:28 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> My 2001 Z2 Atom Race is acting a little weird as of late. No, it isn't failing. (At
> >>>>>> least I hope not!) On extended rides the adjustment dials at the top of each leg have
> >>>>>> been "backing themselves off" 1/4 to 1/2 turn DURING particularly technical rides, when
> >>>>>> the fork is working hard. (at least that's when I notice it.) It doesn't seem to effect
> >>>>>> the feel of the fork, but is visually noticable. Has any other Zoke owners experienced
> >>>>>> this? If so what are some possible causes. There is no leakage. I have the stiff springs
> >>>>>> installed, if that matters. Any thoughts?
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>Dave (still rides like a dream though)
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>It seems this group is more interested in trying to belittle people than to answer a question
> >>>>>concerning mountain biking, and or equipment. Does no one have any thoughts or answers on
> >>>>>this subject, or all you too busy trying to be badasses.
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>Or because you posted it just 3 hours ago, its the slowest time of the night for the group,
> >>>>its only the third post from the top (neither of which have replies yet, or that nobody has
> >>>>that experience...
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>...or that nobody wants to help a whiner.
> >>>
> >>>Greg "third post from the bottom for me" T.
> >>
> >>
> >> prime example.
> >>
> >
> >Yes, you are a prime example of a whiner.
> >
> >Greg
>
> And you are a prime example of the buzzard syndrome I spoke of. If none of you are concerned with
> me, or my "lameness: why do you all read my post? Why do you, Greg feel the need to respond ro
> someone as "bile" as me? hmm?
>
> Do you own a bomber? If not then this question has absolutely nothing to do with you, as you have
> nothing to offer. (Surprize, surprize)

*snork*

Nothing to offer - that's a good one. Your best one today (although "humpday" was pretty good too.)

I think you're nearly there...

Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.