A question for the Danielson tifosi

In article <[email protected]>,
William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:

> Fred Fredburger wrote:
>
> > Donald Munro wrote:
> >>
> >> You're a real sucker for beer. I bet all your wife had to do
> >> was feed you one beer to pick you up at the singles bar.
> >>

> > That's pretty kind of her, considering how mad she was to find him
> > hanging out there.

> And just how drunk would you have to be to hit on your own wife at the
> singles bar? Would you wake up the next morning, recognize who was in bed
> with you and try to sneak out of your own house so you could show up later
> and say you spent the night at a friend's because you were too drunk to
> drive?

If you see your wife at a singles bar, hitting on her is the only safe
recovery for either of you.

That said, both my wife and I have a pathetically, notoriously low
alcohol capacity.

My recent knowledge of singles bars is entirely theoretical, you
understand,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

<snip>

> That said, both my wife and I have a pathetically, notoriously low
> alcohol capacity.

It makes the LIVEDRUNK(tm) easier on the wallet though.

--
Bill Asher

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> Donald Munro wrote:
>> Bob Schwartz wrote:
>>> And I'm grateful for that, you guys are good entertainment.

>> You need to get laid more often.
>>

> Words we can all live by.

You guys don't tap a foot while you read news, do you?

Bob Schwartz