A quiz, my kitten

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
A.) passes the most ferocious wind known to animal kind
B.) suckles on human underarms and pillows thinking it's her mother's feeding zone
C.) poops the size of Texas and then some, bigger than her body
D.) eats everything from pancakes to hot dogs and is always hungry
E.) all of the above

pick one.

roadhouse said:
A.) passes the most ferocious wind known to animal kind
B.) suckles on human underarms and pillows thinking it's her mother's feeding zone
C.) poops the size of Texas and then some, bigger than her body
D.) eats everything from pancakes to hot dogs and is always hungry
E.) all of the above

pick one.

I'm thinking B :rolleyes:

pretty disgusting sounding, huh? damn thing wakes me up sucking on my nose and ear lobes and underarms, my hair, anywhere around my upper body/head she can stick her nose and latch her mouth onto, poking me with her tiny but super sharp claws as i usually fall asleep with her on my chest with me holding her but the answer is E. stinky, stinky wind, like a rotting dead fish that ate an omelette made from old eggs as it's last meal.

and she loves pancakes more than she loves Special Kitty soft canned kitty food too.

and she has grown too, almost doubled in size in just over a week, big belly, long legs and huge paws. she's gonna be a big one.

thanks for playing, you lose, game over. now where are those cycling forums jerseys we've ALL been waiting on? :cool:

Everything except B, for me.

My cats are into EVERYTHING. I have no clue what the one does, but she's always got something all over her. Every morning I have to chase after her with cat-wipes, because she's either got **** stuck in her tail, the occasional dust bunny on her nose, sneezes all over the window, or has knocked over the garbage can and managed to get herself covered with butter from a microwave popcorn bag she's stuffed her head into...