A rest for Pros (revisited) - Can tell coke from Pepsi

BtC

Guest
Ahhh memories - remember this:

Brendo Wrote:
> When Boonie Boonen says that he's having a few days off after winning
> the Paris-Roubaix, what does that mean? Does he whack on the uggies and
> watch the TV with a packet of crisps, or is a day off only
> spending 2.5hrs on the bike rather than 6?

*Ponders weighty philosophical question*

Well that's food for thought isn't it? Maybe Tom kicks back and tucks
into the pies ?la Ullrich-style?

No, no, no, think I've sussed it out. Boonen either goes on a photo
shoot or hangs out with some of his more ardent fans.

http://cfsmtb.net/2008/03/29/figure-a-boonen/

I'd Do Boonen (facebook group, requires login)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2252427048

--
cfsmtb

Well, the whole "a la Ulrich-style" turned out to be correct! He seems to
have had a bit of luck twice now...

If he gets through relatively unscathed this time, maybe he should take up
another hobby.

BtC

BtC said:
Well, the whole "a la Ulrich-style" turned out to be correct! He seems to
have had a bit of luck twice now...

If he gets through relatively unscathed this time, maybe he should take up
another hobby.

Um yeah, apparently Ulrich liked pies and Colombian marching powder.

Why fk up an entire career in its prime just to snort recreational drugs? What a silly, silly boy.

In article <[email protected]>,
cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

> BtC Wrote:
> >
> > Well, the whole "a la Ulrich-style" turned out to be correct! He seems
> > have had a bit of luck twice now...
> >
> > If he gets through relatively unscathed this time, maybe he should take
> > up
> > another hobby.

> Um yeah, apparently Ulrich liked pies and Colombian marching powder.
>
> Why fk up an entire career in its prime just to snort recreational
> drugs? What a silly, silly boy.

It is not only Ulrich that likes that stuff.
Tom Boonen just tested positive for cocaine but, because it was out of
competition, is likely to be there for TdF.

20cents