A rest for Pros (revisited) - Can tell coke from Pepsi

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by BtC, Jun 11, 2008.

  1. BtC

    BtC Guest

    Ahhh memories - remember this:

    Brendo Wrote:
    > When Boonie Boonen says that he's having a few days off after winning
    > the Paris-Roubaix, what does that mean? Does he whack on the uggies and
    > watch the TV with a packet of crisps, or is a day off only
    > spending 2.5hrs on the bike rather than 6?

    *Ponders weighty philosophical question*

    Well that's food for thought isn't it? Maybe Tom kicks back and tucks
    into the pies ?la Ullrich-style?

    No, no, no, think I've sussed it out. Boonen either goes on a photo
    shoot or hangs out with some of his more ardent fans.

    http://cfsmtb.net/2008/03/29/figure-a-boonen/

    I'd Do Boonen (facebook group, requires login)
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2252427048

    --
    cfsmtb

    Well, the whole "a la Ulrich-style" turned out to be correct! He seems to
    have had a bit of luck twice now...

    If he gets through relatively unscathed this time, maybe he should take up
    another hobby.

    BtC

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Um yeah, apparently Ulrich liked pies and Colombian marching powder.

    Why fk up an entire career in its prime just to snort recreational drugs? What a silly, silly boy.

  3. 20cents

    20cents Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

    > BtC Wrote:
    > >
    > > Well, the whole "a la Ulrich-style" turned out to be correct! He seems
    > > have had a bit of luck twice now...
    > >
    > > If he gets through relatively unscathed this time, maybe he should take
    > > up
    > > another hobby.

    > Um yeah, apparently Ulrich liked pies and Colombian marching powder.
    >
    > Why fk up an entire career in its prime just to snort recreational
    > drugs? What a silly, silly boy.

    It is not only Ulrich that likes that stuff.
    Tom Boonen just tested positive for cocaine but, because it was out of
    competition, is likely to be there for TdF.

    20cents