A rival for Bruyneel

limerickman said:
don't forget his prior incarnations ; all banned as well.

дом = russian translation for house
maison = french translation for house.
casa = spanish translation for house.
Is this true?

Excuse me for interjecting, ladies and gentlemen. All I’ve seen from House/Casa so far are his moronic, whining posts about his own disadvantaged persona. Seeing his wars with everyone, I have to say, ladies and gentlemen, he’s either very smart or, more likely, he is an exceptionally dumb and sorrowful idiot.:eek::eek::eek:

I swear, I don’t know the author. Bro Deal got it right. For your own good, House/Casa , study it and hang it on the wall. Show it to all your family and friends.

You know, House, I am going to give you a little advice. I'll be a tiny, little bit blunt because I know that you sometimes have a difficult time getting a point.
  • The hard truth is that you are not a very smart man.
  • Worse, you are a not very smart man who does not know that he is not smart. The sooner you come to realize this, the better your life will be.
  • When you have problems with multiple moderators on multiple sites, it is a good time to consider the possibility that the problem might be you. I know this is a huge leap of logic for someone of your limited reasonings skills, but it still needs to be considered. When moderators put you on their ignore list because they are tired of your constant harping, that is another big sign that maybe the problem is yourself.
  • No one wants to read your bitter ramblings about proving this or that point right, especially when your defintion of "proved" is different than every other definition used by people with IQs larger than a Nevada freeway speed limit .
  • You need to come to grips with the sad fact that not being very bright will often cause you to espouse view that are not accepted by the smarter folks around you.
  • Make your point and move on; you win some, you lose some.
  • If there is any validity to what you said, it will be recognized by those with open minds.
  • If it is your usual idiocy then people will continue to laugh at you.
  • But whatever the outcome, you will not change anyone's mind by tediously belaboring a point no one really cares about anyway.
  • You just end up pissing people off.
This Bro-guy is a very, very smart man.

This is a Cycling Forums Public announcement

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

http://www.panaryan.com/forum/images/smilies/DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

italiano said:
Is this true?

Excuse me for interjecting, ladies and gentlemen. All I’ve seen from House/Casa so far are his moronic, whining posts about his own disadvantaged persona. Seeing his wars with everyone, I have to say, ladies and gentlemen, he’s either very smart or, more likely, he is an exceptionally dumb and sorrowful idiot.:eek::eek::eek:
#

It;s true.

Casa said:
As is everything I have said about Lim. Ask him why I was banned under my original name. He has no real reason exept that he started deleting posts of mine with links that showed he was wrong about something. He deleted I reposted and suddenly I was banned.

Come on Lim quite hiding behind your mod powers...just admit it.

Hell the number of my posts that you delete that break no forum rules simply bears out what I say.
perhaps he just does not like you mate? Ever considered that?

Frigging amazing, you stay away from this place for a month or tow come back expecting ….something refreshing and new, and guess what still the same old **** going on…WOW what a surprise

Tim Lamkin said:
Frigging amazing, you stay away from this place for a month or tow come back expecting

You were logged on here two weeks ago.

Tim Lamkin said:
something refreshing and new, and guess what still the same old **** going on…WOW what a surprise

rich coming from the likes of you.

You bet look at how many times I have posted, it is easy for you to check.....POINT is nothing ever changes

Tim Lamkin said:
You bet look at how many times I have posted, it is easy for you to check.....POINT is nothing ever changes

"you stay away from this place for a month or tow"..............you were logged on here two weeks.
So you didn't in fact, stay away.

And if nothing ever changes here - as you contend - why waste your time (and ours)?

earth_dweller said:
What a perfect match.... Hamilton to Rock Racing

wonder if he got the twins for a half-priced deal... and wtf is Frankie doing with that outfit.
Speaking of outfits...what about the pink shirt and white belt on the guy on the cover of VeloNews..(Danny Summerhill I suppose). Doesn't cycling have a big enough image problem at the moment?? :p

nns1400 said:
Speaking of outfits...what about the pink shirt and white belt on the guy on the cover of VeloNews..(Danny Summerhill I suppose). Doesn't cycling have a big enough image problem at the moment?? :p
He's taking one in the pooper.

But that's pretty crazy about Hamilton. If you get a chance to see this guy race, you should. All droping jokes aside, he's a pretty brilliant athlete with incredible pedal action.

Go watch an amazing cyclist and hurl doping insults at him. What a great combination. It's like baseball and hot dogs, eh?

earth_dweller said:
What a perfect match.... Hamilton to Rock Racing

wonder if he got the twins for a half-priced deal... and wtf is Frankie doing with that outfit.

I think Ball is onto something here. He can launch a great add compaign along the lines of "Rock Racing. The new Men in Black... jeans"

kennf said:
I think Ball is onto something here. He can launch a great add compaign along the lines of "Rock Racing. The new Men in Black... jeans"
That's true. He'll also have the best team -- at least on paper -- in North America.