a sad day in trials history

brockfisher05

Guest
for people who are on otn have probably already seen it but oh well it
is still a sad day!

| Attachment filename: m001 copy.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/290259|

brockfisher05 - TEAM YAMS LEADER

THE YAM FATHER

ADD ME AT: [email protected]
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Funny, Brock, I disagree. This is a joyous day. Now there will be fewer
palletes to force people to focus on big, imprecise moves.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Nick's main man.

"The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion; carefully hidden,
woven into the holidays of a Christian."-Immortal Technique

* I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
me) *

gerblefranklin wrote:
> *Funny, Brock, I disagree. This is a joyous day. Now there will be
> fewer palletes to force people to focus on big, imprecise moves. *

i see your point, but you have to be able to hop 30" imprecisely before
you can hop 30" precisely.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Brock, if anyone has used imagination building a trials course, that
would be me. I had to figure out how to turn a 30'x11' space into a
decent, interesting trials course. I alos still don't really see what
reason there is to mourn the loss of a few thousand pallettes, when they
can easily be obtained for free in almost any town.

Trip makes a good point, though.

--

gerblefranklin wrote:
> *Brock, if anyone has used imagination building a trials course, that
> would be me. I had to figure out how to turn a 30'x11' space into a
> decent, interesting trials course. *

When? At CMW? It seemed to me, that Zack Baldwin and Lloyd did most if
not all of the planning on that course.

*Disregaurd if this is not the occasion you are talking about.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

"I'm too sexy for the world of the living." - TheObieOne3226

Catboy wrote:
> *When? At CMW? It seemed to me, that Zack Baldwin and Lloyd did most
> if not all of the planning on that course.
>

> *Disregaurd if this is not the occasion you are talking about. *

Being as San Francisco houses don't have respectable yards, I am forced
to use the sidewalk in fron of my house, which is what I'm referring to.
The CMW course had far more space then I ever get. Also, Kris and Ryan
did a lot of planning.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Nick's main man.

"The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion; carefully hidden,
woven into the holidays of a Christian."-Immortal Technique

* I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
me) *

Why is this in Rec?

Anyway, there is many more trials courses in wood still growing. Natural
Trials!

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

"The skull is great helmet, and with no brain inside you can have
maximum protection; your teeth are safe " - Always wear a helmet.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Fire is worth it, way worth it. If I had a dollar for every pallet I've
torched...

You can even shape bonfires using the tunneling effect of elegantly
stacked pallets, aiming the blaze out a few shoots creating amazing
bonfire art.

The best use for a pallet is in a bonfire, period. They're great for
trials, but way better on fire.

--
Seager - that one guy who does that stuff

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com)
Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840