A Sensitive Topic

" Doug Goncz " <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I use a Norelco on my butt once in a while. Long hair gets tied up.
Stubble,
> though, is irritating.
>
> I wash with soap and water every time I move my bowels French style.

I never heard of a "French style" bowel movement. What is that?

Hawke

What I meant was I wash French style. Of course you knew that.

I should read my own writing before putting it out in public!

With a comma after "bowels", the sentence would be less vague.

Yours,

Doug Goncz, Replikon Research, Seven Corners, VA http://users.aol.com/DGoncz If a computer won't do
what needs to be done, lie to it. Don't try this trick on people.

" Doug Goncz " <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What I meant was I wash French style. Of course you knew that.
>
> I should read my own writing before putting it out in public!
>
> With a comma after "bowels", the sentence would be less vague.

Thanks for clairfying that Doug, I wonder why more Americans don't do that?

It certainly makes good hygienic sense to keep ones self clean.

Hawke

try pouring a hydrogen peroxide soak over that area before antibio applications. also works for foot
fungi. removes the pus and lets the balm affect the colony directly eg the colony is under the pus
which is the garbage the colony produces from your cells.