A Sensitive Topic

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Appkiller, May 6, 2003.

  1. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    " Doug Goncz " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I use a Norelco on my butt once in a while. Long hair gets tied up.
    Stubble,
    > though, is irritating.
    >
    > I wash with soap and water every time I move my bowels French style.

    I never heard of a "French style" bowel movement. What is that?

    Hawke

  2. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

  3. Doug Goncz

    Doug Goncz Guest

    What I meant was I wash French style. Of course you knew that.

    I should read my own writing before putting it out in public!

    With a comma after "bowels", the sentence would be less vague.

    Yours,

    Doug Goncz, Replikon Research, Seven Corners, VA http://users.aol.com/DGoncz If a computer won't do
    what needs to be done, lie to it. Don't try this trick on people.

  4. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    " Doug Goncz " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What I meant was I wash French style. Of course you knew that.
    >
    > I should read my own writing before putting it out in public!
    >
    > With a comma after "bowels", the sentence would be less vague.

    Thanks for clairfying that Doug, I wonder why more Americans don't do that?

    It certainly makes good hygienic sense to keep ones self clean.

    Hawke

  5. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Specifically, the ointment, not the cream. As to the suppositories, for all the good they do, you
    might just as well take them and (oop, got carried away - sorry!)

    "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > A recent RoadBikeRider newsletter recommended Preparation H.

  6. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    try pouring a hydrogen peroxide soak over that area before antibio applications. also works for foot
    fungi. removes the pus and lets the balm affect the colony directly eg the colony is under the pus
    which is the garbage the colony produces from your cells.