A ship's navigation

sususan

Mar 12, 2013
The open sea, disoriented on board the two have been exhausted, the loss of water and food for several days two while going through the hard work and efforts to the boat near the shore, but finally did not succeed, did not rescued die off. The unmanned ship lost the command of the people, only with precarious sea.
A group of birds flying by, watching the sea unfettered twain said admiringly: "the boat true happiness ah, you can take a walk in the blue sea, carefree, more can taste the sun, blue sky make life difficult for us, but also survival of running around. " A cloud drifting across to praise sea Chuaner: "In the open sea, but you may not be carrying heavy loads, do not have ups and downs, and do not have to waste any more time. The sea was in an exceptionally.
Sigh breath and said: "Well, in fact, you and the birds are wrong twain I was a ship lost direction, there is no future with the target, for me, any time the winds are contrary, any situation I are in adversity. Since the death of my master, I do not know where, my goal, I do not know my way back to where I can only wander, I can eventually swallow by the sea."
Yes, even then the United States aura should clearly recognize that lose the target, they will lose everything.

I repeat: Google Translate? Or did you type that on your phone when you were hammered? :)

Nev, I'd like to think that my Chinese/Japenese would be as good as her english. Maybe when I'm hammered on the booze it sounds better when I try to say a few words - then again I think everything I say when hammered sounds ace! There's a dude at work that just came over from Onslow in WA. He's a kinda oddball aborigine, english, Chinese mix that confuses everyone when going from english to abbo to Chinese mid sentence - just because he can. It's ace when he does it cause it confuses the hell of the folks that spent a ton of time learning Chinese.

^ Ha. That sounds like an interesting combo.

I struggle with the Indian or Chinese dudes at 7-Elevens every night.
I rocked up to one the other night, and there were cops and other 'experts' around a car with a dead dude in it. Since then it's been excruciating trying to extract enough 'English' from the Indian shop guys, trying to find out what happened :)